1 Review

5.0 out of 5 stars Yet another gem from Gillie, 23 May 2014
This review is from: The Writer's Key: Introducing Creative Solutions for Life (Writing for Therapy or Personal Development) (Paperback)
As an avid fan of Gillie Bolton and her work, I was excited to get my hand on The Writer's Key - and it certainly lived up to (exceeded even) my expectations.

I have worked in the field of therapeutic writing for the last two years so I have read many books on the topic and I wondered if this book would be similar to others I have read. I was pleased to find that in The Writer's Key, Gillie presents unique and thought-provoking material, bringing all the information together to offer new insights and ideas - which have helped and informed my work as a practitioner.

Gillie has a way of conveying information in an interesting and informative manner, whilst gently encouraging active participation at the same time. She always seems to find the right balance between theory and practice to keep the reader engaged.

This book is highly recommended to anyone who is interested in learning more about the enlightening process of creative writing and the many benefits it can bestow.