5.0 out of 5 stars Social skills help
Some helpful social stories in this book which my son identified with and found easy to relate to. Helpful stuff for non SEN professional adults too.
Published 21 months ago by Siobhan Bridge

1.0 out of 5 stars Not for children
I had thought this would be a usefull tool in helping my son with his social skills. It isnt! I have read it and can work out who it is aimed at. The book doesnt seem to be aimed at children but doesnt seem to be aimed at adults either. I am confused as to its purpose!
Published 17 months ago by Dr Fox

5.0 out of 5 stars Social skills help, 19 Nov 2012
This review is from: Learning About Friendship: Stories to Support Social Skills Training in Children with Asperger Syndrome and High Functioning Autism (Paperback)

4.0 out of 5 stars Interesting, 13 April 2013
Reading this helped me think in a new way about writing stories for able young people on the spectrum. I especially liked the way in which friendship was likened to a balloon that constantly needs to be re-filled.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not for children, 6 April 2013