4.0 out of 5 stars Light ,bright , and a hint of Heather
Published on 27 Feb. 2013 by Janda.

3.0 out of 5 stars scottish romance
liked some of the storys but others were a bit of a drag.Idont give up easily but I did find on some of them i was turning over several pages at once
Published 21 months ago by val

4.0 out of 5 stars Light ,bright , and a hint of Heather, 27 Feb. 2013
Janda. "Janda" (North Yorkshire England) - See all my reviews
Not my usual choice of book, but having become bored somewhat with the Swash and Buckle of the Roman Empire, and the Murder and Mayhem of myriad Cops and Robbers, I thought I'd dabble in a little something on the lighter side of life. I' m so glad that I did. Not only has the Author entertained, but she has opened up a new view of Scottish people as a whole .Congratulations.

3.0 out of 5 stars scottish romance, 16 May 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Good read, 8 May 2013
I did enjoy reading these stories they kept me interested in themi would recommend them to a friend for someone who does not like reading long stories

4.0 out of 5 stars Good read, 15 Mar. 2013
Got a tad on the boring side with the same sort of story line, but stll a good read, OK

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 22 Jan. 2014
This review is from: The Mammoth Book of Scottish Romance: 21 Passionate Tales of Myth, Magic and History (Mammoth Books) (Paperback)
some of the stories were quite predictable in their endings but they kept me on my toes throughout, the 1st few stories were a bit tame but by 1/3 of the way through I was hooked.

2.0 out of 5 stars Romance with a touch of magic/supernatural., 1 Mar. 2013
Some of the stories are ok for easy holiday reading, some are too "Mills and Boon" like for me. Fellow Scots beware the poor attempt at scottish dialect, eg "doona" rather than dinnae or dinna!!!

Used & New from: £0.01