Format: Paperback|Change

on 29 November 2008
This "mammoth" book is a compliation of fantasies, running from the vanilla to the more extreme. It's very, very well written and the stories have a sense of literary appeal. I'd say it's on the intellectual side, but in a good way. I'd recommend it and would also suggest another--Husband Swap and Roughing It: Two Dirty Stories.
on 12 December 2010
Not the seller's fault but these stories are mostly written by men reflecting male fantasies. Few are erotic to women hence the book shouldn't be named 'WOMEN'S Erotic Fantasies' but 'MEN'S erotic fantasies'. Then I wouldn't have wasted my money :-(
on 12 July 2010
I found some of the writing highly original and erotically charged, but most of it very dull - so a bit of a mixed bag and not as erotic or indeed interesting as anything compiled by Nancy Friday.
on 1 March 2014
A good fun read as long as you have a wild, probably kinky open mind. Sure you could be arrested even having these fantasies
yet alone trying some of them, but it would be fun trying.
on 25 April 2014
Very odd. Present for my wife. Read a few chapters. Not what I was expecting. Women have some strange fantasies... Or maybe just these strange women?
on 19 July 2015
not as good as i thought it would be, but yes interesting
on 1 December 2014
not what I expected
on 11 October 2014
Excellent
on 15 October 2015
Thanks
on 26 November 2011
This book was full of great little stories with something for every ones taste. I was sad to finish the book.