5.0 out of 5 stars Midnight Breed Series Book 10
It's no secret that I'm a massive fan of the Midnight Breed series, in fact I'm happy to say it's my favourite adult paranormal romance series! I'm always desperate to get my hands on the next installment and because I'm such a big fan I always have high expectations. Lara Adrian hasn't let me down yet and she always manages to make each book better than the last...
Published on 24 Jan 2012 by Sarah (Feeling Fictional)

3.0 out of 5 stars ok- not as good as the previous books in the series
I am a big fan of Lara Adrian, and was really looking forward to reading this installment of the Breed series. I have to say- this one didn't catch me in the same way as the others in the series. If I am completely honest, I can't put my finger on why that is, there was nothing terribly wrong with the book, but it did feel rushed- especially in the last third of the...
Published 6 months ago by Amazon Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars Darker after Midnight., 14 Jan 2014
What an amazing set of books, once you start reading them its hard to put them down. So addictive and entrancing.

5.0 out of 5 stars wow and wow!!, 10 Jan 2014
Love this book, finished within a day as i could not put the kindle down its a real page turner

1.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 6 Jan 2014
10 STARS for this book, but I need the author LARA ADRIAN to read this review and HOPEFULLY make some CHANGES!

Finally one book in this series that does not involve only one character we know and how he falls in love. Plenty of action, and less sex involved makes this book so interesting compare to others.

I start to flicker through the pages when Adrian L. starts to depict erotic scenes, firstly when I start reading the series was nice, and surprising, later on I become bored, so I am afraid this books
are very short for me, and does not last me to long to read, which become too expensive.
First thing I have to mention, and hopefully Adrian L. takes note of my comment, after I read the second book, the love story's are predictable, and when she depicts the making love scenes, are almost the same.
Writing less about sex means more instead of repeating yourself... Secondly, she keeps repeating who the characters are, and what happened in another book, this is again boring and makes the books again to short as I already know what happen, I bought the books...
Darling when you started to write this book and decided to be a long series, you also should know that you cannot bore people repeating facts, readers who buy your books know what is all about, as they buy all the books in the series, plus number them.
Give yourself time, and be original, don't rush to publish a book just to make money, because I will not buy again your titles once I finish this series, as I am not buying the series "Immortals After Dark" after reading "A Hunger Like No Other ()" by Kresley Cole, to predictable, to much sex, stoppable desire, boring details in general, luckily it was only 30 pence in a charity shop.

Perhaps reading Elizabeth Chadwick books will help you, as the characters involved are from the same era, but she knows to blend them in each book nicely and flawlessly, give it a try!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant,Absorbing, 3 Dec 2013
I chose this book because I have thoroughly enjoyed all the others in the series. I would recommend it to anyone who is a fan of this genre.

4.0 out of 5 stars A fitting conclusion, 16 Nov 2013
Lots of action as all of the loose ends are tied up. A fitting end to this series. If you are new to these books, you must start at the beginning.

5.0 out of 5 stars Darker After Midnight (Midnight Breed 10), 10 Oct 2013
D. A. JONES "The Sec-RAT-ary" (Llantrisant Old Town) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Darker After Midnight (Midnight Breed 10) (Paperback)
Not a personal purchase, but bought for someone as a gift. They are reading through the full series and when asked they gave the 'thumbs up' regarding the story. I cannot give a personal review here sorry as I don't read this type of book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved the whole series, 2 Oct 2013
I read the first book with a little sceptism but soon became an avid fan of this series of books. Lara writes the stories well, with plenty of detail but not so much you get bored and start skipping bits!
I was really drawn in to the characters and their lives to the point of obsession - just had read all 10 books one after the other.
Have obviously now started Edge of Dawn (20 years on from where Book 10 left off). Love these books Lara. Want more of the Breed and the Order.

4.0 out of 5 stars I am still a fan, but is this the last?where next, 6 Sep 2013
The order finds itself with new challenges alongside those they were already battling. I enjoyed seeing characters continue to develop whilst new options were explored. The order family expands and the world becomes aware of the breed.
After many books developing and expanding the family and friends of the Order, this book appears to close many aspects.
Looking forward to seeing how this storyline continues.

4.0 out of 5 stars Finally, the story of Sterling Chase!, 3 Sep 2013
I have been waiting to read about Sterling Chase and how he was coping - not very well as it turns out - with all the loss in his life and his deeper involvement with the Order and their war against the dangerous Dragos. In this case, the love of a good and very hot woman is the answer to all his problems (which is how I want it). The author also provides an interesting twist on some of the experiments that Dragos has been overseeing over the past few decades that is a surprise to many. This is a good addition to the series and I enjoyed it.

5.0 out of 5 stars midnight breed, 5 July 2013
This review is from: Darker After Midnight (Midnight Breed 10) (Paperback)
I am a fan of Lara Adrians Midnight Breed series and enjoyed reading this one. I hope she carries on for a long time with this series

Darker After Midnight (Midnight Breed 10)
Darker After Midnight (Midnight Breed 10) by Lara Adrian (Paperback - 26 Jan 2012)
5.59