4.0 out of 5 stars fasinating book
I enjoyed this book a lot I found it very interesting. I have also learnt a lot I found some of the extra information a bit boring though
Published 4 months ago by jacob

2.0 out of 5 stars Author totally biased
Published 1 month ago by MH

2.0 out of 5 stars Author totally biased, 23 Jun 2014
This review is from: The Mammoth Book of Conspiracies (Mammoth Books) (Paperback)
I like the book but hate the author. If the book would be written by some other than lewis, then it would be 4-5 stars. I get the impression that the author thinks that he is some sort of god of science and that he bears the truth. We readers should leave all evidence etc. without notice, and just believe what the author says. Or that we should believe in official truth, and we should not ask stupid questions. I just dont like his attitude.

Examples:
Bavarian illuminati (27 pages)
Alert level 1 (from 1-10)
First the author presents lots of evidence, then without any reason says that its nothing.

Denver international airport (3 pages)
Alert level 1
Author dismisses all the evidence.

9/11 (7pages)
Alert level 3

The dreyfus affair (15 pages)
Alert level 10
Dreyfus who was a Jew has been framed and prisoned in 1894. Author thinks this is serious.

4.0 out of 5 stars fasinating book, 19 Mar 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars If you love conspiracies..., 3 Nov 2013
Then this is the book for you. It has information on tons of conspiracies and is essential for anyone interested.

4.0 out of 5 stars Conspiracies, 6 Sep 2013
A gift for a friend who loves conspiracy theories. She was delighted with it as it had details of conspiracies she did not know. Came quickly and was value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars a gift for my husband, 9 Jan 2013
my husband is absolutely intrigued with the information this book provides. i bought it as part of his christmas gift

4.0 out of 5 stars Great fun, 17 April 2012
Really enjoyed this romp throught the X-Files paranoia... great fun

Good read, recommended to try a small download before you buy.

2.0 out of 5 stars bught for present, 3 Dec 2012
my dughters chap is a conspricy addict this book told him of things even he dident know a must for who that think the truth is out there

The Mammoth Book of Conspiracies (Mammoth Books)
The Mammoth Book of Conspiracies (Mammoth Books) by Jon E. Lewis (Paperback - 16 Feb 2012)
Used & New from: 1.13