Format: Paperback|Change

on 13 June 2013
Such a great reference for any Mum to be, brilliantly laid out and easy to follow sections and pictures. Great information relating to pregnancy ailments and different yoga poses to help with them. Also the DVD which is included is so handy and accompanies the book perfectly.
on 1 November 2014
Never attempted yoga before but friends raved about it during pregnancy. I'm a complete novice at yoga and this book was really straight forward to follow with good picture guides to make sure your posture is right. Easy to follow and not in the yoga jargon - where it is used they explain it. Would recommend this to anyone.
on 4 December 2013
Wonderful book. I have problems with my back and posture and thanks to this books and simple exercises I am able to relieve this pain. It is also for complete beginners. I also appreciate attached DVD with explanation of some poses.
on 25 March 2015
Not very advanced if you already practice yoga. The suggestions for both posture and breathing are very basic. Nice if you are just starting yoga though.
on 29 March 2016
fab book to read and pictures to illustrate the movements. I like to read about the movements as it gives more explanations and will accompany the dvd that I have too.
on 29 August 2015
Bought this book today and it is brilliant including the how to dvd, it explains clearly how to do the poses and what the purpose of these poses are, recommend highly!
on 26 September 2014
Fantastic book - useful for both creating a nice flowing home practice and for specific help with pregnancy related issues. Nice stories and lovely affirmations. The book is beautifully presented and very easy to use - I've loved using it myself and will be buying it for pregnant friends for sure!
on 17 March 2015
Helpful book which will be well used.
on 16 September 2014
A fabulous guide for pregnancy and just after the birth of your baby. It has a lovely flow and what i particularly liked was the fact that you are not made to feel guilty for not being able to have the perfect pregnancy or birth - there is enough pressure on us women already without being made to feel guilty about our babies, pregnancy and the way we want to birth. That being said, the guidelines and exercises, the affirmations and the advice - if you implement these, you will have a pregnancy where you feel supported by yourself and life. The DVD included is also super helpful. Highly recommended
The book was quite all wright: lots of pictures, detailed practices. But the dvd was a bit of a disappointment to me: I thought it would be a nice long workout with a bit more energetic exercises but it only lasted for half an hour and did not give me a feeling of satisfaction. However, Tara seems to be a devoted Yoga teacher, and I sholud think her classes must be wonderful.