4.0 out of 5 stars A very good introduction for children, 20 May 2005
Ransen Owen (Italy) - See all my reviews
This book is a very good introduction for children to the world of Dinosaurs. Each page has about 5 sentences of text, a big drawing of the dinosaur and a scale drawing which shows how big the dinosuar is compared with a person.
My daughter loves this book!

5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT, 31 Oct 2005
Our 3 year old son loves to look at this brilliant book and attempt to pronounce the names of the different dinosuars featured. He is fascinated by the pictures and is interested in listening to the description as it is not to long. A must for a young dinosaur lover!

5.0 out of 5 stars From the fearsome to the docile, 4 Jun 2009
This colourful and detailed book is the perfect introduction for children to the world of dinosaurs. I bought this for my five year old and she's been obsessed with the Tyrannosaurus Rex and Diplodocus ever since.
With brief but accessible notes accompanying each illustration, as well as scale drawings showing size contrasts between the beasts and modern man, this is a smashing factual book and is a reasonable price on here for what it is.

5.0 out of 5 stars great buy., 8 Jan 2014
This review is from: My First Book of Dinosaurs (Paperback)
I bought this book as a present, my friends little boy loves it, he loves looking at the pictures. It was a great choice.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Learning Resource, 27 Oct 2013
This review is from: My First Book of Dinosaurs (Paperback)
I bought the Kindle version of this title and am pleased with the quality and content.
It is exactly what I'd been looking for to introduce the topic to my young children. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars great book with simple facts, 20 Aug 2013
This review is from: My First Book of Dinosaurs (Paperback)
I bought this for my son who is 3.5 yo and he loves it. the information is easy to understand with short facts for small kids. it also has pictures that put in perspective the size of the dinosaurs vs humans. this is very useful for the kids to imagine how big they were.
I would definitely recommend this.

5.0 out of 5 stars good dino book for children, 16 Oct 2011
love this book. great for children in primary. brilliant pictures & interesting facts! so easy to read :-). was delivered quickly & in a very good condition!

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant book!!a must have!!, 20 Jan 2006
By A Customer
i bought this book for my brother...and now he is deep in love with this book!!he brings it to bed with him, show it to his friends.He carries this book everywhere..he read this book like every day!!it's just a very good book!!excellent!!buy it!!

My First Book of Dinosaurs
My First Book of Dinosaurs by Dee Phillips (Paperback - 4 Feb 2013)
6.29