on 29 May 2011
The book arrived quickly & was a great opener to our minibeast topic in school. My children enjoyed it thoughroughly.
on 1 August 2013
Purchased as part of a Minibeast theme, and found this "Minibeasts" Book to be excellent. Pictures and images are of a very high standard, with clear and informative sentences set out in a lovely format, similar to DK books.

A reasonable size book, and well worth the asking price, my only wish is that they had made it a bit longer or more in the series, as this is really a delightful non-fiction introduction for early years and KS1 themes or just to have at home for younger children to look through and older children to read.

Highly recommended.
on 11 May 2015
My 5 year old loves this book. I bought this as a Christmas present and filled a glass jar with plastic bugs and artificial leaves too, which was very well received.
on 5 August 2015
Bought this for the school's minibeast project. Went down really well with the children and fascinated them. Great book.
on 21 June 2015