on 21 December 2013
My wife loves these calenders and it has become a tradition in our house that she receives one for Christmas. A couple of times I haven't ordered one as it looked a bit 'samey' but this is fresh and new and back to its silly best!
on 29 December 2013
Good prompt service, especially as it was Christmas. The front cover is absolutely lovely. It is a shame that the individual photos for each month (which are not shown) are not as nice.
on 25 February 2014
Bought for a friend who likes cats and venetian masks - much more tasteful and with better quality cats, cat poses and photos than the average cat calendar. Not all pictures quite in the same style as the front cover - worth checking that you like the rest too, but overall a really good buy.
on 3 January 2014
This calendar is fun and the pictures of the cats are detailed. I did expect all images to be photographs, however many are drawn.
on 2 February 2014
My friend loved it! Classy arty pictures. It makes an excellent gift for a cat lover who is also into art.