5.0 out of 5 stars A wonderful book to share., 4 Sep 2011
S. Davies (Bedfordshire, UK) - See all my reviews
I loved little grey rabbit when I was a girl and bought it for my granddaughter hoping she would love it too. I was apprehensive because her taste is for funny or even scary stories usually, but she ADORED it. Some of our happiest moments are reading the book together. It's a beautiful edition with the original charming illustrations.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful., 11 Oct 2013
Glenn Cook (South Cave, near Hull UK) - See all my reviews
(HALL OF FAME REVIEWER)    (TOP 10 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: Little Grey Rabbit Treasury (Hardcover)
This is a wonderful collection of Little Grey Rabbit stories which ideal for reading aloud to your child.

I still remember having these stories read to me by my teacher Mrs Bell when I was just 8 years old.
The stories have stayed with me for years- maybe it was the reader but the stories were wonderful and instilled a love of stories which has continued and remained with me to this day.
I can remember the plots and how we felt when Little Grey Rabbit was brave and approached the wise old owl then the visit to the foxes house.

These stories are charming wonderful and timeless.

Don't you think your children or grand children deserve to be introduced to the wonder of stories?

Then get this book.

5.0 out of 5 stars nostalgia!, 21 Mar 2013
F. Clyne "book lover" (UK) - See all my reviews
Bought for my great grandchild as the Gray Rabbit was a favorite of mine as a child. She will enjoy having this read to her, and the illustrations are so gentle and innocent.

5.0 out of 5 stars Something to share with my grandchildren, 24 Jun 2014
This review is from: Little Grey Rabbit Treasury (Hardcover)
These are books my mother and my aunts bought for me and my sisters when we were children, which I loved and bought for my children. They loved them, too, even though they were not country children. And I hope the stories, the little characters, the illustrations and the occasional verses will delight my granchildren, too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful stories, 22 Jun 2014
This review is from: Little Grey Rabbit Treasury (Hardcover)
I loved the Little Grey Rabbit stories when i was younger & revisited them recently for a friends baby shower where we had to bring a copy of our favourite childhood book. I think the stories are wonderful for children as they are innocent, wholesome stories & encourage children's imaginations of nature & what all the wildlife could get up to. But equally wonderful for adults for a bit of cute wildlife brought to life. Highly recommend to children & adults alike :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Little Grey Rabbit, 25 April 2014
This review is from: Little Grey Rabbit Treasury (Hardcover)
Just wish 'The Wandering Hedgehog' was included in the collection. 41 year old daughter still quotes from these loveliy stories.

5.0 out of 5 stars Little Grey Rabbit Treasury., 3 Feb 2014
This review is from: Little Grey Rabbit Treasury (Hardcover)
I wasn't sure if this book would appeal to modern day children, what with all the gadgets they have, but my Great Granddaughter loves her Mum reading it to her. ITseems that Little Grey Rabbit can still stir the imagination

5.0 out of 5 stars Old favourite, 9 Jan 2014
D. Peacock (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Little Grey Rabbit Treasury (Hardcover)
I adored Little Grey Rabbit as a girl, and still do. Bought to send to great nephew, just hope he learns to love it too.

5.0 out of 5 stars A walk down memory lane...., 5 Jan 2014
This review is from: Little Grey Rabbit Treasury (Hardcover)
This book is lovely - my husband had the little grey rabbit tales when he was a boy and he also read them to our daughter. Our daughter now has children of her own and we purchased this book because she had seen it in a book store and mentioned how much she had loved it. As dutiful grandparents we got it for our five year old granddaughter and she loves it too. Both my daughter and my husband enjoy reading the much loved tales to her. So a trip down memory lane for them and delightful tales for the little ones.

5.0 out of 5 stars Grandchildren role model, 17 Dec 2013
Stories to share and share again. Memories from my childhood and hopefully new memories in the making for next generayion

Little Grey Rabbit Treasury
Little Grey Rabbit Treasury by Alison Uttley (Hardcover - 1 Sep 2013)
9.09