Format: Paperback|Change

on 3 April 2011
I bought this for my class to use at school - it is such a great way to get them inspired to write their own stories. The whole series of Storyworld Cards is fantastic and I would highly recommend it to anyone. Great way into a story, particulary for those children who really struggle to get started!
on 15 July 2013
The cards are more than wonderful, there's plenty of characters, locations and objects to use in your story. As a writer and as a future teacher, I must say that Storyworld cards are an excellent way to improve everyone's imagination, not only kids (but kids will certainly love it!).
on 27 December 2014
Fabulous cards, fun to use. The artwork is excellent. Perfect for storytelling games around the fire, or to use in the classroom. I've added the others from the range to my wishlist.
on 2 September 2013
Beautifully illustrated, well packaged, well printed and good value, complete with a simple guide to the particular cards. Another excellent addition to the StoryWorld cards.
on 2 February 2014
what a great idea my kids love this series and so do I. They came quickly and i had no problems
on 30 July 2015
The whole class use these creativly and enjoy it.
on 23 October 2015