Format: Paperback|Change

on 22 December 2011
In all my years of writing I would never have thought a set of cards could open up my mind like these cards do. The result on my first use of the cards was a 15 verse long christmas poem.
on 27 December 2015
I bought these intending to do some creative writing using the cards as a prompt but didn't get the time to do it. These are very lovely, and the art work is worthy of nice big prints. I have a few favourites. I used to teach English as a foreign language and cards in this series would have been very useful for small classes to explore for creative writing.
Maybe I'll get the time between now and spring to use them for writing; many of the images are winter-themed rather than focusing solely on Christmas.
on 2 September 2013
Beautifully illustrated, well packaged, well printed and good value, complete with a simple guide to the particular cards. Another excellent addition to the StoryWorld cards.
on 14 October 2015