5.0 out of 5 stars great book!
This book was excellent value for money. The little boy it was bought for just laughed and laughed at the noises from the pop-ups - which in turn made the adults present laugh out too. A really good buy.
Published on 17 Nov. 2012 by nan21

3.0 out of 5 stars Unusual!
Published 11 months ago by MM

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars great book!, 17 Nov. 2012
This review is from: Pinocchio Sound pop (Classic Pop-up Sound Books) (Hardcover)

3.0 out of 5 stars Unusual!, 13 Mar. 2014
Not really sure which age group this book is aimed at or even if it is intended for a child. I was disappointed and my two year old granddaughter did not quite know what to make of it. I had searched the book shops unsuccessfully for a book about Pinocchio, with simple text and nice illustrations. When I found this on Amazon and read the reviews I thought it might tick the boxes. I was disappointed. The pop ups are huge and the tunes, although a clever addition, are not recognisable or quirky enough for children. This is one book that will not wear out through heavy usage.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hooray for Pinocchio, 6 April 2014
This is perfect for pre-readers as it allows them to feel grown up by activating the sound pages and pretending they are actually reading the print.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good story - good lesson - well illustrated., 12 Jan. 2014
Fantastic long nose on Pinocchoi. It shoots out across the page and out of the book. Little Story Tellers need to learn this one.

5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful, 11 May 2013
this book is beautiful as all the ones from the series. my baby is still small for it, she likes it but wants to lift flaps now, which in this case would mean tearing the pop-ups :D, but it was a good buy and on offer so I don't regret it. my baby is just 11 months so we need to wait a bit, she loves books a lot

1.0 out of 5 stars Lovely book, shame doesn't work, no exchange option, 4 Jan. 2013
Book arrived prompltly together with another one of the same series, lovely edition, was really looking forward to showing it to my disabled child ( main reason for combining sound and pop up) but unfortunately it didn't work. It's such a shame there is no exchange/replacement available so I had to return it

5.0 out of 5 stars love it love it love it, 10 Dec. 2012
Bought this for my 4-year old daughter, after we saw a pinocchio play in our local theatre, and she is totally in love with the book. We're Dutch, so I translate the story when we read it, but it's the beautiful pop-up illustrations with the sound effects that create the magic. Really really wonderful book!

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful book, 31 Oct. 2013
This pop-up book is really stunning to look at and has sound effects too. It's very well designed. My little grandchild loves it. She's nearly four years old and as we'd brought her back a Pinocchio puppet back from italy, we chose this book to go with it and she got the story easily.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful gift., 16 Jun. 2013
michael wallis (Lincolnshire,UK.) - See all my reviews
I bought this for my Great Nephew for his 4th birthday. Pinocchio is his favourite story at the moment and this book , with its pop ups and accompanying sounds . He was delighted with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Magical. Lovely music and amazingly detailed andlarge pop up pages., 6 Jan. 2015
Lovely book like the others in this series. Such a magical book with the dreamy pages and soft music. The music is the right music for the story...probably from the soundtrack.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Pinocchio Sound pop (Classic Pop-up Sound Books)
Pinocchio Sound pop (Classic Pop-up Sound Books) by Richard Johnson (Hardcover - 1 Sept. 2011)