4.0 out of 5 stars I'm sorry, but the text STILL isn't right!
It's nice to have a small hardback version of these lovely books available again, but the text is being touted as 'unabridged'. I'm sorry, but I have some copies of the original books from the 1930s and yet, again, the original words of Alison Uttley have been 'tidied'.

Published on 5 April 2012 by L. Bretherton

3.0 out of 5 stars little grey rabbit
Gave it to my granchildren but later when reading realised that some of the text had been taken out. Shame
Published 7 months ago by Mrs. Christine Mitchell

4.0 out of 5 stars I'm sorry, but the text STILL isn't right!, 5 April 2012
L. Bretherton "dempie" (Tiverton, Devon) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: Little Grey Rabbit - The Squirrel, the Hare and the Little Grey Rabbit (Hardcover)

Not on a grand scale, and not as drastically as some of the shocking copies which appeared in the 1990s. Just the odd sentence or word here and there have been stripped out. WHY? To save space?

3.0 out of 5 stars little grey rabbit, 14 Jan 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars classic, 6 Jun 2012
Had this book when I was a child as did my father when he was so got it for my two little ones who love it! Great bed time story.

Little Grey Rabbit - The Squirrel, the Hare and the Little Grey Rabbit