Format: Paperback|Change

on 4 November 2010
I bought this book my my uncle and it is very very funny, any golfer will relate to some of the stories in this book. Hilarious !!
on 22 November 2012
I bought this book as a little stocking filler for my golf mad husband for Christmas. When it arrived I had half an hour to spare and thought I'd take a look at it - I started reading and even as a non golfer myself I found it laugh out loud hillarious!!! I couldn't put it down and was gutted when hubby came home from work and I had to hide it quick, since then I've sneaked a few chapters and it;ll be the last thing wrapped up for him as I'll be able to finish it first then!!!! If you're a golfer or a golfing widow, get it, it's wonderful!!!!
on 27 May 2011
This book was purchased as a present for a golfing friend. Before it was wrapped it was shown to other friends and relatives and just to hear their laughter showed to us that, 'yes' we had made a good purchase that would be just right for this present.
on 7 June 2011
Absolutely loved this book it had me laughing out loud. An excellent read and gift for all your golfing friends and family.
on 21 January 2012
Brilliant little book. Gave to my golf mad father-in-law (80 years old) for Christmas and he couldn't put it down. Lots of comments in between the laughter, agreeing with the author. If you have an 'older' golfer in the family I would definately recommend this book. Great value for money!
on 6 June 2013
I know all of these people. As a golf widow, with no interest in playing the game, I can only marvel at the way a group of perfectly intelligent adults can regress to the playground attitude of five- year-olds when to comes to the rules of golf. A wonderfully entertaining read!
on 10 January 2013
I am giving this a 5 star rating due to the reaction of the person I bougt it for but I myself have not read it. He seemed happy with it & looking forward to reading it.
on 25 July 2013
I would recommend this read as per my husbands feedback following him reading it. It was funny and factual. A fantastic read for all budding and aged golfers
on 15 October 2011
As a senior member of a golf club, i found this book to be a rather accurate perspective of my life as a 50yr + golfer. I loved this book so much, i gifted it to many of my golf buddies and would recommend this as a good read for a golfer of any age!
on 2 April 2013
Christmas present for a friend - he loved it ! Apparently a very funny book, provided hours of endless fun for my pensioner friend!