Format: Paperback|Change

on 3 October 2015
Really well written book with lots of great ideas.
on 15 July 2014
As I read the text I felt relaxed and, yes, happy.
on 11 February 2014
I loved this book. Came at a time when I was feeling low and after reading it and putting some of the ideas into practice, I began to feel more positive and hopefull for the future. I really recommend this little book.
on 19 February 2014
This is a really upbeat and well written book. I thoroughly recommend this book to anyone who struggles with low mood and wants to make a positive change.
on 4 August 2014
I like the book. It is an easy read with good tips at the end of each chapter but I prefer my self help books as paper versions to highlight bits. how sad am I!!
on 3 May 2015
Great tips in this book.
on 23 January 2015
Perfect! As described!
on 12 July 2014
This book was amazing. I have purchased it for someone else in a similar situation. I have read up on depression etc but this little book just explained me and my way of thinking in situations exactly. I found it quite shocking as you don't realise! I truly believe reading this opens your eyes and teaches you how to change your thoughts qns will makw a huge difference to those who read it. Highly recommend anw huge thanks and very humble to the author jessamy HIbberd you are making a difference.
on 18 September 2015