Very useful book - well defined concepts and the structure of the book is really good. It has made the data analysis process very manageable and offers differing frameworks of analysing qualitative data. The frameworks that are demonstrated in the book have enabled me to have a fuller understanding of how to analyse data by using a step by step approach.
Published 6 months ago by Farai Makoni

2.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't 'get it' at all!
I can't really rate this book as it had to go back to Amazon. It's much too high-brow for my purposes. I am working towards a a Masters, doing data analysis as part of it, but this book was way too high a level. I'm sure it would suit some purposes but not mine.
Published on 24 Nov 2011 by J

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have book for Ph.D students and other postgraduate studies., 30 Dec 2013
This review is from: Handbook of Data Analysis (Paperback)

2.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't 'get it' at all!, 24 Nov 2011
J (Lancashire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Handbook of Data Analysis (Paperback)

Handbook of Data Analysis
Handbook of Data Analysis by Melissa A Hardy (Paperback - 17 Jun 2009)
33.99