Format: Paperback|Change

on 23 April 2011
I was lucky enough to borrow a review copy of this book before I bought my own. It has helped me widen my perspective as a counsellor in training to help me question what I do and why in a much broader context than the one I would have had at this point in my studies. Short chapters on a multiplicity of subjects help to make this an easy read but the concepts are far from comfortable.
on 9 July 2014
Down to earth, thought provoking practical approach to critical thinking. Asks some important questions and useful references for further reading. An excellent starting point for building research questions - I'll certainly be dipping in and out of this one.
on 22 November 2015
Feltham pulls no punches in this rather excellent discussion of some of the most pertinent questions in therapy today.
on 16 December 2012
I use this book for my course work, it is very good which has most of the theory’s strength and weaknesses,
on 25 February 2014
The book was in perfect condition. A good tool for anyone that is looking for a critical view of psychotherapy.
on 25 October 2014