on 20 February 2012
I can't get enough of these puzzles so I was very happy when this one arrived to find it was huge and has over 300 puzzles in it! That's bound to keep me going for ages.

These kinds of puzzles are not only fun but I find they keep me occupied for a very long time without me getting bored.

I have only given it 4 stars due to the fact a few of the pages have ripped when ive tried to turn them due to it being spiral bound and the book is quite heavy, however due to me not taking it anywhere I don't think it's a major problem!

It won't break the bank so I'd say it's a must buy for anyone who likes these puzzles.
on 12 February 2013
We enjoy the book a lot and have had several hours out of it and have not made too big a dent in it, so there are plenty more puzzles for the months to come, perhaps years.
on 14 January 2013
Lots of logic problems to keep you occupied. At first glance, they appeared to be very easy but after trying them out, they needed peace and quiet to solve them! Great fun.
on 7 January 2013
The puzzles are quite difficult, so it depends on your ability. I think my daughter gets quite frustrated (and so do I).
on 30 July 2013
it could be slightly better with a range of difficulties for the puzzles but was ok to complete on holiday.
on 2 July 2013
Perfect book. Please allow a look inside other books as they may not be what I am looking for. Thank you
on 5 January 2012
Being such a geek and loving puzzles, this book was way too big for what I was expecting...travelling to America with a mahoosive puzzle book was quite challenging. In the end, I left it there, it was too big to bring back. But will keep someone occupied for years at home...lol