5.0 out of 5 stars lovely!
This is a lovely book which my three year old adores. Yes, the light does go out after a little while - but that is EXACTLY why my boy loves it!! He loves pressing it and making it work. And it couldn't stay on permanently, could it, or the battery would run out??

We especially like the illustration of Daddy and Robbie on the stepping stones.
Published 17 months ago by Sue B

3.0 out of 5 stars nice story shame about the light.
This is a lovely book which both me and my child enjoyed, it's only fault is that the story is about the rabbits getting home before the lantern goes out but the light in the book doesn't stay on even. Long enough to read one page which my child finds annoying as we keep having to stop to put it back on.
Published on 11 July 2011 by joe

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely!, 23 Jun 2013
This review is from: By Lantern Light (Hardcover)

We especially like the illustration of Daddy and Robbie on the stepping stones.

3.0 out of 5 stars nice story shame about the light., 11 July 2011
This review is from: By Lantern Light (Hardcover)

By Lantern Light
By Lantern Light by Cat Weatherill (Hardcover - 7 Sep 2009)
Used & New from: £0.10