on 28 January 2011
I'm a Simpsons TV and movie fan but this is the first annual or comic of theirs I have bought though I have plenty of other comics and graphic novels e.g. Tintin, Asterix, Calvin and Hobbes and others. I got it mainly for my pre-teens in the Amazon January sale for just over a quid. It arrived yesterday and I read it from cover to cover in about half an hour. I found it disappointingly lightweight and it felt as if it had been cobbled together from story fragments that had not made it into the TV shows (because they were disappointingly lightweight).

It is a nicely produced A4 sized hard back of around 65 pages but 7 pages are adverts or unfunny faux adverts. The puzzles on the 3 puzzle pages are either too difficult (What is the name of the Laundromat where the Simpsons do their washing?) or far too easy (even for a 11-year old) e.g. the spot the difference puzzles.

The longer stories were OK but the shorter ones were mostly rather a waste of space.

So I can't recommend this item, not for adults and certainly not for the cover price of eight quid.
on 15 June 2011
I bought this a few months ago, around Christmas and the annual didn't have very much in it. A few pages of silly adverts and simple activities.I wish that they could have put more effort into making this as a few extra stories would have been much better.
This was a pressie for an 11 year old and he loved it. Glancing through I'd day it is aimed at kids rather than adults (as is the TV series) - but that's expected from an annual.
on 23 September 2011
This book is good reading for 7year old kids,Our boy loves it and keeps reading it and the service was good clean and fast ,We will be buying many more books from you so THANK YOU.
on 4 January 2011
Exactly what was required for Christmas present for my autistic son.
He just loves it! It arrived on the exact date state in beautiful condition. Can always trust Amazon - thank you
on 6 September 2014
good buy, no issues
on 10 February 2011
I found that this was the cheapest place where i could what i wanted and am very pleased with how quickly i recieved this product.I would highly recommend this annual as it is a lot better than sitting in front of a tv screen,my son has benefitted from this as it also helps with his reading skills and learning. A BIG THANKYOU.
on 11 September 2014
Fun book.
on 21 October 2014
Great
on 14 November 2010
Ive bought this book for my daughter for xmas,,,,she just loves the simpsons and i know shes going to enjoy this and also doing some drawings from it too.
77 comments|8 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse