Format: Paperback|Change

on 17 October 2009
At last in all it's glory after serveral delays the brilliant Best of Battle gets it's release,and what an excellent read it is ,Done by the same crew that did 2000ad it was cutting edge and still is , several times i've revisited my youth by buying reprints of old british comics , only to be let down by poor printing and bad quality , this book was much better than i had hoped and can't wait for the Johnny red and darkie's mob reprints out soon .
on 16 November 2014
good quality.. price.. quick delivery... the same as when I was a boy.... and now my boy loves them... happy memories....
on 3 November 2011
no problem with item was as explained on your website and came in a short period of time after ordering.
on 3 August 2011
After having read about a quarter of the book I have to say I'm very disappointed. The story lines pale in comparison to the Commando series and I'm not a fan of some of the principal characters; I much prefer the pseudo-real types in Commando. Battle is just too much of a comic!
on 20 March 2015