5.0 out of 5 stars Another practical book from a wonderful author
Having read Julia Cameron's earlier book on money addiction,I was doubtful about buying this .However,it is well worth it.It's written in her trademark honest,practical,spiritual way and is absolutely packed with ideas and resources for living with a prosperous heart.Never new agey and always interesting.I shall be recommending this to clients.
Published on 10 Jan. 2012 by Amazon Customer

2.0 out of 5 stars Not quite what I expected
I've read both The Artist's Way and The Vein of Gold, both of which I really, really like. Recently I also took part in Julia Cameron's Creativity Bootcamp in London. It was great! So it's fair to say that I am a fan of Julia's.

Published on 4 Dec. 2012 by Satu

5.0 out of 5 stars Another practical book from a wonderful author, 10 Jan. 2012

2.0 out of 5 stars Not quite what I expected, 4 Dec. 2012
This review is from: The Prosperous Heart: Creating a Life of 'Enough' (Paperback)

Maybe that's why I was disappointed with The Prosperous Heart. There wasn't really anything "wrong" with it. It just didn't make as entertaining a read as the other two of her books I'd read before nor did it seem to offer anything truly new or fresh on the subject. It simply failed to inspire me because it doesn't contain the same kind of insights as her books on creativity.

However, Julia is very good at devising her 12-week programs and this book might well have more to offer for a lot of people. Just not me.

5.0 out of 5 stars changed how I thought, 28 Jan. 2013
THis book doesn't magically offer more money, what it does is get you to re-think what is important and what your spending habits are supporting. It made me realise that one latte a day added up and I could spend that money else where, if I chose to. My spending is now more mindful but doesn't feel like I am depriving myself whereas other books on saving did definitely induce that feeling.

5.0 out of 5 stars A prosperous heart and spirit - simply beautiful, 28 May 2012
A truly wonderful book from Julia Cameron, following on from all her other amazing successes. Right now I am working on The Artist's Way 10-week programme in tandem with the Prosperous Heart 10-week programme and they work together perfectly: if you wish to explore your creative self and free yourself to attracting more abundance and prosperity, I highly recommend it. Useful, practical and charmingly written.

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely book, 15 Jan. 2013
How much do we really need? This book is about finding the intrinsic and what we value most, as well as overcoming the cultural assumptions about budgetary control. I love the cover design, it is beautiful.

5.0 out of 5 stars a great guide to creating a life of abundance, 5 Jun. 2013
Julia Cameron does it again. Being an avid reader and follower of "The Artist's Way", I was not disappointed this time.The book is well written and inspiring and offers a lot of insights along the way.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 22 April 2015
excellent book to change habits of a lifetime.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 6 Feb. 2015

The Prosperous Heart: Creating a Life of 'Enough'
The Prosperous Heart: Creating a Life of 'Enough' by Julia Cameron (Paperback - 6 Aug. 2012)