5.0 out of 5 stars Quite possibly the Best Mistake ever!
I was sent this book by Hay House to review for Shed Simove and I have to say that I loved reading this book so much and I found so many useful tips inside that it is plastered with post it notes so that when I feel I need a little Successful advice I can easily find just what I'm looking for.

'Success or your Money back' contains 30 success tips that are easy...
Published 20 months ago by Dawn Brierley ~ Celestial Life...

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish
Honestly. Don't waste your money. It's all the same stuff listed everywhere else. Furthermore, worth noting that if you want your money back (as per the title), you need to make a video and post it on YouTube. Not really a money back approach most people would want to use.
Published 18 months ago by Swiftbrook

5.0 out of 5 stars Quite possibly the Best Mistake ever!, 25 Nov 2012
This review is from: Success Or Your Money Back (Paperback)

'Success or your Money back' contains 30 success tips that are easy to implement into your working life. Some of my favourite tips include 'The 33% rule' where you have to remember that 33% of the population will hate your idea, 33% of the population will LOVE your idea, and 33% won't give a damn about what you do. So you are encouraged to focus upon that 33% that will LOVE what you do! This helps to eliminate the fear that everyone will hate you and your idea. You only need think about 33% of the population.

Another favourite of mine is discovering what men do better than women - self promotion. Most of us ladies fidn it really hard to toot our own trumpet yet men can't seem to stop and according to Shed, this is what stops many women from succeeding. So Shed shows you a few ways you can effectively self promote.

I'll share another with you, Shed says it's so important to WRITE YOUR IDEA DOWN the second you get it because chances are (and I agree) that if you don't you'll forget it! And that idea could be the very thing that brings you success. I love this idea, because as a Self confessed post-it-note queen, I now have the perfect excuse to always have a post it handy!

Throughout reading this book I found many of fears of success elimate themselves from within me. I feel that it has the power to calm and center you so that you step out of fear and into success which is essentially what you need to do in order to be successful.

Shed promises that if by the end of reading this book you don't feel that you benefited from it and would like your money back he tells you how to go about doing this - but buying this book could quite possibly be the best mistake you've ever made!

One last thing, Shed advises that you pay attention to detail and a little tip from me : Read EVERY single page and I mean EVERY single page ;) There is something quite original that brought a smile to my face.

(Review posted on my blogs [...] and [...] )

5.0 out of 5 stars A Truly Inspirational book, you have to read it!, 13 Mar 2014
This review is from: Success Or Your Money Back (Paperback)
If you have an idea for something amazing and just need that extra kick up the backside to do it, then Shed gives you all the tools and inside information to make your dreams a reality. He has inspired me to make some big changes in my life and to follow my passion, I'm sure he can help you too. He has led a very exciting and colourful life thus far and i'm in no doubt that he has lots more left to give! Check out some of his products at shedsimove.com they are pure GENIUS! There are lots of motivational books out there but none of them come close to telling it like it really is, like this one. Keep on Inspiring Shed!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome book!, 11 Dec 2012
This review is from: Success Or Your Money Back (Paperback)
I love this book. It's funny, intelligent, simple, and above all else, full fo great advice and thinking. I really like the author's style and approach to life. I found myself agreeing with so much. I highly recommend it. In fact I have started giving copies of this book to others to inspire them. It's ages since I did that with a book (it used to be Paul Arden's "it's not how good you are, its how good you want to be").

5.0 out of 5 stars Very enjoyable read with many great tips and tools, 7 Dec 2012
Shed takes us on a wonderful adventure through his thought processes and experiences showing how he programs himself for success. Lots of great tips, tools and stories. For anyone interested in making ideas happen this book provides great insight and inspiration. I think this would be of particular value to anyone who is at the start of their career or looking to for a new challenge.

5.0 out of 5 stars These secrets are GEMS!, 6 Dec 2012
This review is from: Success Or Your Money Back (Paperback)
Nobody taught me these secrets at school! Shed has done a great job of going through each secret and giving practical tips and advice on how you can really achieve success. One of my favourite chapters in the book talks about Negnets, those people who can crush you in an instant by either what they say or even by the look that they give you. I have encountered a few negative people in my life and it really brought it home to me that I have to avoid them like the plague!Especially as I am in the first stages of my business so need to keep positive and keep going![...]

The other important chapter for me was self promotion regarding ladies...I feel that we aren't as well advanced on this in comparison to men but reading this chapter made me realise that it's good to big yourself up! Hopefully something I'll become better with in time!

I feel that I will be carrying this book around with me for a while to drum the secrets into me. I have had many challenges and failures but life is an experiment and looking at it this way, enables you to enjoy the journey. Plus you can always see more opportunities out of the difficulties. If you want a fun, engaging and practical manual...Success...Or Your Money Back is definitely for you!

Thanks Shed!:)

Kerri x

4.0 out of 5 stars Been thinking about doing something different?, 2 Dec 2012
then this is one of the best books to read to give you that final kick up the back side to getting it done.

The book is easy going and once read, you'll probably find a few chapters which you'll refer back to time and again.

This book contains all the practical advice / tips / methods you need to inject some of that Shed Magic into your life - and there are some real nuggets of gold.

Like many of this style of book - you need to actually apply the advice to your own life or its pretty worthless - but this book feels like a good friend giving you really good advice and its written in an encouraging style which really makes you want to act on Shed's advice.

If you were only going to buy one Shed book, I'd chose this over 'Ideas Man' for practical use - although 'ideas Man' is a great read too.

I certainly wont be asking for my money back :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Inspirational! Thanks Shed!, 29 Nov 2012
This review is from: Success Or Your Money Back (Paperback)
Wow, what a great book, anyone who has ever thought of creating something but never quite started it should definitely buy this book. It covers all the thought processes you will go through and how to fight off those 'negative mind monsters'(Negnets!). I have already started my first mini business venture. Buy this book & create your own masterpiece!

5.0 out of 5 stars Only really funny "success manual" out there!, 23 Nov 2012
This review is from: Success Or Your Money Back (Paperback)
Being successful, funny and creative usually only applies to comedians. Businessmen does not usually have that skill. Somehow Shed seems to mix the two like it's the easiest thing in the world. Even though I've read quite a few "Success" books out there - and am starting to get fed up - this one gives some interesting angles I haven't come across before. Specially the witty and creative side of getting somewhere in business.

Have a read if you get a chance!

Ps. I'm a bit biased as I've been a fan of his novelty gifts ever since I came across the "design a beaver" on ebay...

5.0 out of 5 stars Manna for an Entrepreneur, 18 Nov 2012
This review is from: Success Or Your Money Back (Paperback)
This book has been invaluable to me over the past weeks. I'm doing a stressful startup at the moment and I get up in the morning with the gremlins nagging so I've been taking this book to the loo with me and reading a few pages at a time. Which has been helping to bullet proof me for another day!

5.0 out of 5 stars Shed-loads of lessons, 20 Oct 2012
This review is from: Success Or Your Money Back (Paperback)
I'm not sure this book really does offer a guarantee for success... I actually think it offers more than that...lessons/tips for achieving fulfillment! Fulfillment in life, no less. Now that's a pretty hefty claim to make, but for me it's true. And this is my key point; it's how, as an individual, you read, interpret and more importantly synthesise this book in your own way that makes this a potent book.

Shed's style of writing; quirky, punchy and on the money will make the reading and digestion of this book a joy for most people that read it. I defy anyone to say there isn't a lesson in this book for them.

The only downfall for me was that it was so easy and compelling to read that I finished in three nights and I am now left with a void to fill!

Success Or Your Money Back
Success Or Your Money Back by Sheridan Simove (Paperback - 1 Oct 2012)
6.29