4.0 out of 5 stars Difficult to review but good!
Published 23 months ago by Jeremy Deane

3.0 out of 5 stars I'm glad I got The Tapping Solution
Published 11 months ago by Marie Dunleavy

4.0 out of 5 stars Difficult to review but good!, 1 May 2013
Jeremy Deane (Ringwood, UK) - See all my reviews
This is undoubtedly a good, even a very good, introduction to EFT/Tapping, with clear explanations as to why it works so well,a simple focus on key elements/issues that apply to almost everyone, and lots and lots of example scripts and details of specific people's treatment to get you started with your own particular problems. It is also full of Nick Ortner's rather overwhelming self-confidence, accounts of his marvelous financial and other successes, mentions of his hundreds of contacts, a great and repeated focus on making money, and so on and so on - elements which to me are somewhat grating (compare with the writings of Gary Craig, Roger Callahan .......) and take the shine off what is otherwise a clearly inspirational and eminently useable tract. I personally find the media-savvy way he sent free copies to so many of his contacts and has got dozens of five-star Amazon reviews from people rather tacky and suspect. All in a good cause? Yes, but .... My summary : take a deep breath over the flamboyant self-presentation, and make good use of the many valuable insights and practical tips that abound in this book. And as Gary Craig always says - "tap on everything" (this review read very differently before I tapped on how my first draft should be altered!)

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to read, easy to follow and fun!, 21 Oct. 2013
This review is from: The Tapping Solution: A Revolutionary System for Stress-Free Living (Paperback)
Over the last few years I've been getting more and more interested in tapping, ever since a friend introduced me to the Tapping World Summit run by Nick Ortner and his sister Jessica. As I got into it I followed the work of several speakers who had appealed most to me and have focused my spend there. Recently however I was drawn more to Nick and Jessica's work, finding both of them easy to follow and easy to relate to. I bought into their online programmes and eagerly awaited the books - Nick's being the one to hit the market first. I have to say I love this book and have no problem contributing (this relatively small fee) to Nick and Hay House, who have the right to be paid for their outputs like anyone else on the planet. That large sums of money are donated to communities benefiting also from tapping is another plus.
Contrary to another review Nick credits both Gary Craig and Roger Callahan in this book, as well as other proponents in the field of tapping, as he does in his various audio/video materials - many of which are also provided free of charge.

So - this book is broken down into subject areas which are fairly typical to most of us: finances, body, health, pain, etc. We are encouraged to do the preparation (i.e. give some thought to our present and our history) and then follow the tapping scripts. The language is easy to understand and the content carries us along with it in a logical sequence. Easy peasy. In fact as soon as I finished it I bought a 2nd copy for a friend who I felt would really benefit from tapping on her own journey. She carries it with her everywhere and taps whenever something comes up for her, because she is getting results every time.

If, like me, you enjoy reading for its' own sake and to complement your personal development, without getting bogged down in language that is too heavy or irrelevant, then this is a fantastic addition to your library. And, even if you're not that big a reader, this is still a fantastic book that you can dip into whenever you need a pick-me-up, or to read something that simply makes you feel good!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliantly simple self-help which encourages you to realise your inner power., 25 May 2013
G. Thomson - See all my reviews
Nick Ortner's book is nothing if not bursting with enthusiasm and his commitment to share ancient, albeit revisited powers of healing.
He offers a simple medical explanation for the "how" of EFT and proceeds to instruct in a practical and doable fashion. The text prompted enough interest in me to look on YouTube and experience some EFT tapping in action which I found to be a promising combination, certainly convincing enough for me to try it for myself.1
The scripts Ortner offers are simple to use and adapt to your own circumstances and needs and pretty quickly you pick up on his ideas and personalise the process.
The book IS rather too weighted towards marketing for my taste BUT I do not doubt his sincerity and if promoting this material and his classes has made the family millionaires............hey!
I would certainly recommend to others, already have shared my copy and directed people to his sites. So if you want to avoid unnecessary medication and dependence on a fickle profession by taking control of your life, mind and body, read this book.

5.0 out of 5 stars An Absolute Must Buy, 2 April 2013
Mrs. S. E. Cooper (UK) - See all my reviews
This book should be in every household. It should be used, read and re-read. Nick Ortner has written a brilliant self-help or in fact 'anyone help' book. Tapping is so basically simple and so incredibly effective. There are many exercises one can do. There are Tapping Scripts to use to simplify the tapping. It is no use just reading it, you really must take part. Do the exercises, delve into the whys and tap them away. It is absolutely no use just reading it. Absolutely fascinating and effective beyond belief. I want to give the book to everyone I know! Christmas, birthday, anyday. Absolutely ACE! Thank you Mr. Ortner. I nearly wept when I got to the end. Back to the beginning!
Sally Cooper.

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome, 21 Mar. 2014
i am wary and a sceptic I read a little about this guy and found the stories of how people came off medication and how wonderful this was...i thought no way, Ive tried many things and I always expect immediate results...and usually always end up disappointed and give up...Im am/was an insomniac and at the end of my teather with all of it, sleep deprived stressed and in agony suffereing with Chronic joint pain I thought I have absolutely nothing left to loose, ....I expected nothing and half heartdly tried this out...I felt immediate dip in the pain and so brought a dip in stress and had some sleep not a full night...but some.... as a this really was/is a huge help and i immediately felt the effects of following this, there are also UTUBE clips of this guy which prompted me to purchase the book. I find both super helpful and am pleasently surprised to be fully converted to this. I sleep better than I have in over 3 years and feel less stress...I urge anyone to give this a go, you feel a bit of prat at 1st, but honestly this really does work on so many levels and for all parts of your life, emotional, physical, life all of it, it has a positive effect on the lot.....you have nothing to loose! x

3.0 out of 5 stars I'm glad I got The Tapping Solution, 8 April 2014
The Tapping Solution is a very worthwhile read and a great introducing to what is known as Tapping or Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT) The instructions for learning how to use tapping are given clearly enough for anyone to follow, so that the reader can put the method taught here into practise and feel the benefits after only reading the first two chapters, learning how to build on this experience as they progress on to the end. I also like Nick's relaxed and sincere way of communicating with his readers. I now use tapping to reduce stress and other health problems regularly and thanks to reading the book I have the confidence I need to do this. Best Wishes, Marie

4.0 out of 5 stars Motivational - Tapping in explained in depth, 18 April 2013
It's for reading through once and then use as a reference book for whenever you need to work on any aspect of your life that will benefit from EFT.
I wish I'd bought the physical book rather than the Kindle version because it would be easier to dip in and out of the various chapters. Nick refers to page numbers that are useful to go to and I couldn't get page numbers showing on the Kindle, only loc.

5.0 out of 5 stars turn from heavy metal into gold, 15 July 2013
I don't know how on earth I got into it, but I definitely was looking for it.
Have been trying so many things in the past to get over my stumbling blocks and unwanted habbits, but just felt overloaded with emotions most of my life.

Doing the tapping on the daily basis increases my awareness to how overloaded with emotions I have actually been and I wouldn't want to miss the tapping in the world now!
I know that all I have to do is tap through the blocks and create my life I was suppose to live. Sounds to airy fairy?
Well,I have spent my whole life (!)looking at other people , thinking why so many people just don't seem to have so many stumbling blocks and seem to achieve things in life seemingly easier without all these voices in their head, telling them that they can't. I can FEEL the difference!

Now I know. Life is so much easier already and I have been tapping just a little.

It's about conditioning and self-love and self-acceptance. that's why tapping at the 'Karate chop point' and the part when you say : Even though I feel.....I accept myself fully and.... is really one of the major things when doing the actual tapping.

I am not sure , but I believel that if you can rewire your brain, then your cells would regenerate according to the new neuro nets (NEURONS CONNECTED TO EACH OTHER) in the brain created and the cells of the body would be rebuilding new receptors which means that one would be more open to more (infinite) possibilities, thinking in Quantum Mechanical ways.

Scientists can prove nowadays that we can change our DNA, which determine our cells: from negative thinking to positive! (resource:YOUTUBE: BBC Horizon:The Truth about Personalities

Also, somebody interviewed in the film says, that he/she believes that this tapping stuff could potentially create an new society . Just what I thought as well. An army of self-loving and self-conscious human beings who know how to change themselves and inspire people to do the same and become more relaxed.

Stress is only created, but really not really real!

One thing I would say to people saying it doesn't work: That's the point when you tapped into something that really would need some attention and that's when one should really stay with the tapping until a relief is felt!
It does work!
Keep tapping and keep peeling this layers away. You'll find gold inside!

Nick Ortner and team! Yeah! Love your book and film!

5.0 out of 5 stars Tapping solution, 21 April 2013
Everyone should own this and learn how to use Tapping. It will change your life. This really does work recommend you try it.

5.0 out of 5 stars How to tap your way to peace harmony and serenity in one very readable book., 11 Mar. 2014
This is writen by a man who empathises rationalises and then heals. Nick Ortner shows us how we can all be free of the debilitating patterns that get negatively programmed into our brain. He shows us how to stop that happening. Not only does E F T do this but it goes on to transform us from victims into fully balanced beings in tune with others and all of life. The case studies are fascinating and Nick's style is easy to read and his methods easy to follow. I reccomendation this book to anyone who is not 100% perfect. If you follow Nick Ortner's methods ( very simple ) you will soon be a lot closer to that goal than you ever thought possible.

The Tapping Solution: A Revolutionary System for Stress-Free Living