5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING MUST FOR ALL MEDIUMS
Published on 19 Jun 2012 by Debi McCall

3.0 out of 5 stars Interesting but not what I was looking for
I read this with a view to picking up some pointers on how to explore mediumship a little more myself. Instead I felt like I was reading an autobiography charting Gordon's work in developing Steven and others. There were some suggested exercises and things to do but it involved working in circles. It was good but I was looking for something else really.
Published 18 months ago by Fezray

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING MUST FOR ALL MEDIUMS, 19 Jun 2012
This review is from: Intuitive Studies: A Complete Course in Mediumship (Paperback)
As a developing medium I have read a LOT of books! This is the most amazing book yet to join my collection what a refreshing and wonderful teacher Gordon is. I sit in a circle myself and Gordon has provided many lessons and exercises to take back to my own circle. He talks us through the training he gave Stephen, now a developed and working medium and this is insightful and helpful to your own development. He also details workshops that he has given and the exercises he gave to them and how we at home can do the same. A joy to read and the start of a new Gordon Smith collection. A MUST buy for all mediums not so useful to Psychics.

3.0 out of 5 stars Interesting but not what I was looking for, 10 Feb 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars A MUST, 21 April 2013
I am not a fan of 'how to books', but as a consulting Medium I cannot recommend this book enough. I have encouraged all my own developement circles to buy at least a copy between them. Gordan is old school and shows it. This is not about a quick fix or instant fame but about the truth of Mediumship, the nature of time and hard work it takes to develope the connection with Spirit.
The exercises are well laid out and his examples using real people in real groups helps to guide the reader through times of frustration that we all encounter. (Many of his lectures are out of the UK, but this book offers most of what they contain at a fraction of the price.)
If you only every buy one book out developing Mediumship and healing buy this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful book, 10 Feb 2013
I read a portion of this book each night before I retired, it is an amazing book, Gordon Smith is a terrific Author, simply explains each step as you go and mesmerising you with the stories of his experience and feelings, I would recommend this book to anyone, I have just started his book on does animals have souls, the first part had me in stitches, the way he describes a dog that he was told to adopt

5.0 out of 5 stars open your mind, 30 Jun 2012
half way through the book very mind opening,Gordon smith is renound for his insight and i for one believe he does have the gift

4.0 out of 5 stars present, 15 Jan 2013
well liked and a good insight into mediumship
will be looking for more of this type
help for the beginner

4.0 out of 5 stars Quick easy read, 14 Aug 2013
I run circles and various classes, so this book aligned with a lot of my own personal thoughts and experiences.
I liked the fact that Gordon states very clearly that development will not happen over night.This is a message I am constantly trying to get across to people and it is not possible to go to a one day workshop and become a medium in 6 hrs or a weekend; working for spirit, if you are serious, requires a lot of time, practice and dedication and to get to where you want to be will take years rather than days.
You can very much tell Gordon is a Spiritualist, as his ideas very much connect with my own.
There are some great ideas and inspiration in this book to get you started if you wish to run your own circle and are new to development and want an idea of where to start.
A lot of the teachings are what you will still find in many a Spiritualist church and that is a good thing, as spirit work is very much about structure and discipline.
Enjoy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Beginner medium, 1 Aug 2012
I have just began my journey with mediumship. I can say I have read lots and lots of books and this one is excellent!! I have taken many tips (especially the checklist that Gordon uses) for spirit communication and it has helped my development enormously. Its a must to buy!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 9 April 2013
This book is helping me with getting in tune with my physic abilities as I am unable to go into a circle due to work commitments. I would recommend this book if you are looking at progressing into mediumship

3.0 out of 5 stars Misleading Title, 12 Aug 2014
More of a documentation about Gordon's journey with Stephen (his new student) than giving advise for developing a person's own skills.

It was still an interesting read, but not quite what I was hoping for. I feel the title should be more representative of the content and therefore is a little misleading.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Intuitive Studies: A Complete Course in Mediumship
Intuitive Studies: A Complete Course in Mediumship by Gordon Smith (Paperback - 7 May 2012)
9.09