on 29 September 2012
I purchased this book wanting something or someone to steer me in the right direction after really hitting rock bottom in my job. Well, I took this book with me on holiday and couldn't put it down. Louise guides you all the way through with no jargon and doesn't pretend that it will be easy. I've already learnt a lot about myself - shame they don't issue this book as standard in schools it would save a lot of wasted time and effort. I guess the adage is true, when the pupil is ready, the teacher will appear.
on 1 April 2012
Louise's writing style is enthusiastic, encouraging, endearing and lovingly interactive. The words within her book offer genuine support in all areas of uncertainty as you move towards your brighter future. Her light hearted and structured approach helps you commit to your goals and have fun along the way. Her teachings are easily remembered through her use of everyday, commonly experienced metaphors.

Louise uses her experiences to explain powerful teachings in a simple way and the subsequent exercises are an invitation to self discovery and hope.

If you reach a point in your life were you need both inspiration and focused direction this book will help you set clear goals to get there. I thoroughly enjoyed reading this specific, measurable, achievable, realistic and timely book by an equally brave and moving woman.
on 9 April 2012
For anyone wanting to change their life for the better this book is the first step. This book is packed with practical steps to help you work towards your personal goals in a realistic and grounded way. Each chapter provides you with the tools to help identify your goals and the steps to achieve them. There is the opportunity to reflect on present behaviours/beliefs and the chance to change these into positive new approaches - essentially a new map to navigate with. With Louise`s upbeat and positive message, it easy to work through the exercises, building confidence and getting closer to attaining your goals. It is like having your very own personal coach in the house, cheering you on.
on 6 April 2012
This book will give you all the tools that you need to help you change whatever it is in your life that you are unhappy with. Prior to the release of Louise's book, I contacted her on a number of issues that I needed to change, and I am now living my dream. I was in a crummy job and couldn't see a way out. I contacted Louise and we worked together to find that way out. I now run my own business, working from home, for myself....this is my dream. It took a while to figure out what I wanted to do but once I knew all the tools that Louise had taught me came into play. Everything that Louise talks about really can make a difference, I am living proof of that. I will never be without this book as it is a little piece of Louise right here with me, and when I need a pick me up or a new direction I just refer back to the book and I'm on my way again. This is the best book you'll ever buy to change your life, it works, its not hard and most of all the author, Louise, went through the processes laid out in the book herself. What are you waiting for....
on 15 April 2012
I met Louise a while ago and with her suport, I made the changes needed to achived some of my goals. I've set up my own bussiness now and on my way to living the life that I've always wanted.
I started this book thinking I would read a few pages then send it to one of my friend in need of inspiration. Now I found myself reading it throughout the day. It reminded me of my own journey and encourages me to carry on towards my gaols..

I am now keeping this copy and ordering another one for my friend.
If you thing your life is not what you want it to be... pick that book and start your journey here today towards a better life.
on 10 April 2012
It's a 'must' read ! ! A book you won't be able to put down ...and really will allow you to achieve your dreams & discover your true self. It will help you take stock of your life, get you really thinking about what you really want and importantly what really makes you happy. You will have a new way of thinking and the believe to make it happen !
It's inspiring, motivational, creative and full of useful, practical tools to help you on your journey - feels like Louise is right there by your side coaching you !
I highly recommend this book
on 8 January 2013
I have read many books on the subject of self development over the years, and like many people who are inspired by the subject, I am always happy to try another author or different slant. Not every new find is as good as this one.
Written from the heart and in a way that is not condescending like some, Louise Presley Turner managed to capture my interest throughout and has even found some new ideas and inspirational thoughts on a subject that is well covered. I particularly liked the section on connecting with your inner spirit. Loved it.
on 17 April 2012
I don't usually end up writing reviews but felt compelled to, after reading this amazing book. There are so many self help books on the market and over the years I've read many of them. However this one is different. From the minute you open the book Louise manages to create a friendly and inspiring rapport with the reader. Her words truely motivate and her steps to fulfilling your dreams are managable and above all realistic!! Well worth buying!
Finding a Future That Fits: Achieve Your Dreams & Discover Your True Self
on 13 April 2012
What a refreshing book and a different way of lookin at things!! I have read numerous self help books but this is the one I have been able to relate to the most. There are exercises in the book that are manageable and beneficial. I read the whole book in a week - I just could not put it down!!
on 25 January 2014
A self help book thats helps you to really think about what you have come to do in life, a book that helps you come from the heart and so live a happier, healthier and so richer life. Well worth a read and taking the time to do the exercises.