TOP 500 REVIEWERon 23 February 2012
The original book "You Can Heal Your Body" touched my life at the time of its first release, purchased by my mother for her own pathway of inner self work. I was amazed at the various correspondences to the body of what was happening in the mind and emotions. It certainly paved the way for my spiritual pathway of healing that commenced its full unfoldment in 2002. It is with joyous welcome that I listen to "Love Your Body" Cd, allowing my solid foundation of knowledge that has shaped my life and the true knowing of the intangible to the tangible, and how our outlook on life impacts what life we do indeed experience, including abundance of health, wealth, and happiness. The CD is amazingly easy, joyous, and rebalancing to follow. There are tracks:-

1. Introduction
2. Mind to Throat
3. Shoulders to Breath
4. Glands to Immune System
5. Waistline to Rectum
6. Legs to Toes
7. Bones to Body

As you can clearly see what each section contains, if you are short of time, and have an ailment that needs swiftly attending to, you can skip to the exact section. The audio is clearly spoken and warmly compassionate, allowing an aura of warmth and acceptance to wash over you.

Even if you are not able to memorise easily, the mind will still absorb the affirmations subconsciously, and will joyously be accepted by yourself on unconscious levels. I believe just hearing positive words allow for profound upliftment of ones being on many levels, allowing a radiance to build within, which in turn draws more positive experiences into your life, in the knowing of like attracts like, a well known universal law of attraction. Also, the positive and negative forces cannot occupy the same space, so when you are allowing your life space to be filled with positivity, the negativity will dissipate.

When listening to the CD, you can just feel any grip of bodily aliment begin to fade and losen its apparent control, as you finally see the power of your thoughts and emotions upon your current state of health. Your thoughts are your blueprint of the life you live, the life you step out into has been built from your thoughts and emotions. Get the blueprint, the foundation right, and you can step into the beautiful life you always dreamt of.

Listen to the CD, and allow the barrage of negative thoughts and emotions to be cleared away, washed clean from your reality, to be replaced with harmonious positive thoughts and feelings. Allow peace to replace discordance.
on 6 August 2014
just what i wanted i can listen to this while i do my housework
on 3 January 2015