5.0 out of 5 stars Well Done
Another inspiring book I would definately recommend this to anyone who has followed any of the work done by Louise Hay very inspiring and informative.
Published 14 months ago by deeaimlol

2.0 out of 5 stars A very expensive book for so little valuable information!
Published 10 months ago by L. Mateus

5.0 out of 5 stars Well Done, 1 May 2013
This review is from: All Is Well: Heal Your Body with Medicine, Affirmations and Intuition (Paperback)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent book!, 9 May 2013
I am a big Louise Hay fan so was delighted to read this book on loan from the library. It surpassed my expectations and helped me to understand some of the concepts that though I felt I understood already, in a deeper and clearer way. I had no problem with adopting Louise's ideas in the past, but the way the book was laid out and the way that Mona Lisa and Louise went through case studies in more depth was really useful and helped me to see the way we can heal ourselves by combining medicine, affirmations and intuition. I highly recommend this book and bought myself a copy after reading the library copy to have as a resource.

2.0 out of 5 stars A very expensive book for so little valuable information!, 1 Sep 2013
L. Mateus "lolakaycee" (SW London) - See all my reviews
The book itself is 180 pages: much of the info is based on Louise's previous books.From pages 183-219 it's the all is well tables which was included exactly the same from one of Louise's previous books.From pages 223-249 it was basically end notes and nonsense that took up far too many pages. I bought the book assuming it was packed with new exciting info and all that was done was 180 pages with nothing new, even with the co-operation of Mona Lisa. I was expecting the book to offer some amazing insights but literally all that was offered was Mona Lisa recounting stories of how people used conventional medicine, and affirmations to get their health back. This book offered me absolutely nothing of value: simple affirmations do not always lead to behavioural changes regardless of how often you repeat the affirmation.Deb Shapiro's book "Your Body speaks your mind" is a far superior book.It's almost 400 pages packed with interesting and insightful information.

5.0 out of 5 stars All is well: Heal Your Body with Medicine, Affirmations, and Intuition, 7 April 2013
Book content and helpfulness is excellent. Tech problem with Android, freezing when I try to view tables, also important print is missing from last column, cannot read so am returning for refund.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sensible and Logical, 7 April 2013
I have followed the writings of Louise Hay since her first book and this new book All is Well combined with the medical knowledge of Mona Lisa is a sensible and logical read that we can all benefit from.

4.0 out of 5 stars Interesting book, 7 April 2013
I enjoyed this book - it explained a lot of the reasons why affirmations work and gave useful insights into the workings of the body and mind.

5.0 out of 5 stars good, 25 Mar 2013
If you're a Louise Hay fan, you'll love this. 'The list' is included in an updated, easy to use, form - which is great. Even tho I've read a few of her books, this has a fresh perspective and is just as uplifting as any of her books. Loved the cover too! :)

5.0 out of 5 stars It gave me more than I expect!, 2 April 2014
I chose this book as I know Louise's work and I wanted to learn something more about my health and how to work with it to get better. This book is absolutely fabulous, I can't stop reading it! I would fully recommend it to everyone, who either struggle with their health, or just wonder how our health is affected by our mental state.

3.0 out of 5 stars Content is good, 18 Jan 2014
The content is good but Mona Lisa Schultz's voice was very disappointing it really put me off listen to it.

5.0 out of 5 stars All is well, 2 Jan 2014
Looking forward to reading this. Have started to change my life cause I can. I have the power within me to do whatever I want.

All Is Well: Heal Your Body with Medicine, Affirmations and Intuition
All Is Well: Heal Your Body with Medicine, Affirmations and Intuition by Mona Schulz MD PhD (Paperback - 4 Mar 2013)
9.03