Published on 10 Nov. 2012 by A. Heath

1.0 out of 5 stars confusing
I dont think one of Franks best. A lot of writing about things I didnt understand and was completely lost at times. I found it very confusing and repetative.
Published 2 months ago by Kindle Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars The capstone to a breakthrough body of teachings and techniques: so simple, yet utterly life-changing!, 10 Nov. 2012
This review is from: The Secret of Everyday Bliss: The Art of Creating Inner Peace and Outer Prosperity (Paperback)
I should start this review by letting you all know I was a big fan of Dr. Kinslow's before I got my hands on his latest book. I found his previous books The Secret of Instant Healing and the Secret of Quantum Living had distilled the essence of all of my 23+ years of actively learning, studying, training, researching, experimenting & developing, and practicing in the areas of spirituality, psychology, and healing.

This book is the same book as Eufeeling!: The Art of Creating Inner Peace and Outer Prosperity published in the US.

With his new book, I feel as though I've cliff-dived headlong into that very essence and am coming to know it intimately at its very depths. Don't get me wrong: this is not a difficult or complex read --quite the opposite--, and it's written in such a way that you don't need to have read his previous books (although I still highly recommend them) in order to benefit fully from what is offered here.

Dr. Kinslow coined this term "eufeeling" to describe the naturally good feelings we experience when our awareness is not shrinkwrapped around the contents of our thoughts and emotions, the objects in our environment (people, places, & things), and the entrancing dance between them all that we know as "drama". What he has discovered (or re-discovered) and re-interpreted for our modern times is that this very experience is the reflection of our eternally shining Self, and by simply allowing our awareness to dwell on it, all sorts of miracles of inner peace, healing, improved relationships, and manifestation of desires become not only possible, but a normal state of affairs. Better than that, he has given us simple techniques to shift our awareness right to eufeeling.

If this is your first exposure to The Kinslow System® and its main technique Quantum Entrainment®, all of this will just seem too good to be true, and far too simple to be possible in our complex, crazy world. I should emphasize here that while so much more becomes possible, nothing can ever be guaranteed. But when we are in a state of inner harmony with Nature, which is what the experience of eufeeling is a sign of, it seems as though life is more on our side. We are going with the flow, and we see clear evidence that the Universe suddenly seems to have become a much friendlier place. When we are in QE(tm) awareness, all of our beneficent intentions have more grace and power. The truth of it is, though, that this simple and easy-to-execute equation has always been with us, right under our noses.

In Dr. Kinslow's homespun style, he gently and graciously guides us to this amazing conclusion, and like the Good Witch of the North did for Dorothy in the Wizard of Oz, he shows us how to easily apply what we've always had from the beginning of our story to bring us back home to the bliss of Self-awareness.

Critics of Dr. Kinslow's methods who point out that the states evoked are similar to mindfulness and other meditation methods consistently fail to realize that the methods of initiating the Quantum Entrainment process rapidly lead to "momentum" his term for those states becoming integrated into daily living without needing to apply any techniques. These critics also fail to acknowledge the immediate and profound applications in physical and emotional healing. These are major distinctions worth the attention of anyone interested in meditation, physical, and emotional health.

Buy this book. Read it. Do all of the exercises therein according to Dr. Kinslow's simple guidance. You won't regret it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fresh Look for 'Eufeeling', 26 Feb. 2013
If you've read 'Eufeeling', don't buy this one, because this is the same book with a new cover. However, this has not put me off being a great fan of Kinslow's. I can always give this spare copy to someone else, since I have to say I cannot recommend F.K.'s books enough. He doesn't say anything new, but the way he explains, draws from his own experience as well as latest scientific research and ancient wisdom, guiding you through to your Self with great and useful exercises, is truly unique and wonderful, simple and quick!!!!! Much needed in these troubled times.

1.0 out of 5 stars confusing, 12 Mar. 2015