Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop All Amazon Fashion Summer Savings Up to 25% Off Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Oasis Listen in Prime Shop now Learn more

on 9 December 2012
What a refreshingly low-key and interesting book. Buy it if you understand that developing your natural healing ability may be a learning-based path and a fascinating personal journey. Don't expect razzamataz and high drama as in some other US-based healing modalities. THis is quiet stuff that can work for many people. It may be worth checking out WHY we want to be healers, and what in our daily attitudes and opinions may be getting in our way - it's rarely the healing method I find! More about our personal, historical attitudes, and some mixed messages in ourselves around what sort of people healers are and what we hope to feel like if we "become" one. Definitely worth a slow, deliberate read is my take.
on 11 March 2013
Dr Frank is a very practical man. I am learning to do a quantum touch on my self and I am not yet confident to practice it on others. However I feel very much drawn to work as a healer. It is so simple any one with time can learn how to heal themselves and their friends as they read this hands on book of tomorrow's mode of healing.
on 5 September 2013
Life is present but still covered with fancy wrapping paper for many people, this book helped me to undo ribbon of this present in just right time. I'm excited because I believed every single word I read in this book.

I sincerely thanks to Dr. Kingslow
on 26 April 2013
I am very into Frank Kinslow just now and am reading his other 2 books just now. A very easy and sensible, unassuming way of looking at life and healing in general, highly recommend this book and his videos on Youtube, take a look and see what you think.
on 17 March 2013
Written in a language that makes it easy to follow and get people to a place where they can reach their inner self and their place of inner peace. I use it every day; it strengthens my work as a complementary health practitioner.
on 12 January 2014
Still reading and doing exercises. Totally fascinating book. Really glad I bought it. Probably wouldn't have understood parts of it if I hadn't been involved in energy work and BodyTalk. So it all made perfect sense.
on 19 June 2012
I've bought several books on self healing and most of them have been very helpful. However, this one is special as it explains exactly what do and for 20 mins a day of meditation (in two 10 minute sessions)and it really works. You can also download the meditations from the author's website. Brilliant.
on 4 November 2013
Very interesting book to read. Well worth the effort of reading it. With all the other advice, this can only add to our knowledge base.
on 13 September 2013
Really pleased with the book. Arrived in excellent condition and very well packaged. Thanks very much. Would definatly use again.
on 12 January 2016
Had a hard copy but wanted a copy on kindle. Very interesting, still to put into practice though.