on 11 September 2012
What a beautiful, heartwarming feel good book with gorgeous drawings and filled with love. Get it and prepare to smile and be inspired to fall back in love or more in love with nature and particularly common native trees that surround us daily. Fantastic!!
on 21 February 2012
This book inspires and helps me to make my connections to the earth and inspires me to connect with the season cycles. It is a great reference book for ritual of the seasons.
on 1 December 2011
This is a lovely resource book and mix of inspirational and aspirational ideas. A great introduction to the celtic/pagan wheel of the year but with an emphasis on the natural rather than overly spiritual - although it is a handy source book for those who'd like to use it in that way. Gorgeous illustrations too.
on 7 August 2014
Purely and simply a beautiful book that is also brimming full of useful tips, information and ideas too. Glennie is an Earth Goddess!
on 5 March 2015
I love this book. I am reading it slowly so it lasts longer! the illustrations are beautiful. It's the type of book I would read again and refer back to.
on 3 April 2014
I knew this was going to be a rather special .It is a reflective diversion from every day life,and a beautiful book to honour and treasure.
on 19 December 2013
Bought this as a Christmas present for my mum as she loves paganism, and it's a very interesting informative book! Can't wait for her to open it and maybe expand her collection of Kindred books.
on 3 October 2015
Like talking to my Great Aunts and hearing the common sense and wisdom of what nature does for us and gives with little back from us. Love it - Life changing
on 11 August 2013
A five star book , giving lots of insight , lovely to have on the shelf amongst the Glennie books and just read at leisure .
on 2 April 2013
this book is beautifully written and gives great detail on magickal trees, the author knows what she is talking about