5.0 out of 5 stars i feel good
this book is fantastic. well written, i loved reading it. thought it would be a dip in and out book. but it was a cant put down book. makes you feel happy. and the ending is just so nice i was smiling and felt so happy. ive lent this book out to al my best buds.
Published on 3 Nov 2011 by Ms. R. E. Fordham

2.0 out of 5 stars Not for me
Boring, I suggest you read Deepak Chopra instead, its a bit more spiritual than scientific and gets you thinking. I gave this book every chance but had to put it down only half read.
Published 14 months ago by Karen Purrington

5.0 out of 5 stars i feel good, 3 Nov 2011
Ms. R. E. Fordham "ruth fordham" (leigh on sea, essex United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Contagious Power of Thinking: How Your Thoughts Can Influence the World (Paperback)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fascinating, 12 May 2012
I really enjoyed this book. I have read some of David's other work and it is really thought provoking. However, not only that but I find it really positive and optimistic and a real reminder that we need to take responsibility for ourselves - not only what we do and say but what we think!

5.0 out of 5 stars Could possibly change your life!, 24 April 2012
Read the book as Im very much into the law of attraction etc. It was a very inspirational book & thought provoking in a very positive way. The book is well written & easy to read. After reading this book I downloaded an audio version of "Secrets & Rules for Attracting What You Want" which also turned out to be a fab purchase, David R Hamilton was very easy to listen to, funny, knowledgable & I enjoyed the book immmensely. I would whole heartedly recommend any of David R Hamiltons books, you wont be disappointed. I have just purchased a Kindle & the 1st book I intend to download is David R Hamilton's "Why Kindness is Good for You" - can't wait..!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Thought provoking, 24 Dec 2012
Having heard David Hamilton speak about the power of the mind/ body connection I was looking forward to this book. As always he provides easy to understand explanations of complex issues and backs it up with scientific research.

5.0 out of 5 stars Emotional Intelligence, 8 May 2011
I was sceptic at first but the more I read the more i could start to understnd the importance of the way we think and how we can harm ourselfs or help our selfs. Thank you for a great book.

5.0 out of 5 stars enjoyment, 7 May 2011
David's knowledge and enthusiasm for his subject is certainly contagious and thought provoking.Afterwards I just want to go out and save the world by smiling.

5.0 out of 5 stars The ignored power within our capability, 21 July 2013
This book demonstrates the power our thoughts have that most of the time we just ignore. Can change your life.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Yawn is Contagious..., 30 May 2011
and so is this book, Dr R David Hamilton, has again, written a book that is outstanding, his use of science ensure the plausibility of his subject matter, aside from knowing, what he writes, is true.
the style, the humour, all give a view to the person behind the book, a very loving generous man who lives what he writes,

4.0 out of 5 stars truth, 5 Jan 2014
I found out many things said in this book resonated with common sense and that makes it true. Brilliant book

2.0 out of 5 stars Not for me, 8 May 2013