5.0 out of 5 stars Easy reading, 23 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Right Time Baby: The Complete Guide to Later Motherhood (Paperback)
Uplifting. A very easy book to dip into putting modern life for women into persective. A great read. Would recomend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really easy to, 3 April 2015
Lovely book. Really easy to read

4.0 out of 5 stars Refreshingly unpatronising, 27 Oct. 2013
At least this book didn't make me feel worse about my lack of conception by telling me I was too fat, too old and that my eggs were past their sell by date. I know all that but it doesn't make me want a child any less. Thankfully this book is supportive and realistic and doesn't give you more reasons to beat yourself up for not having managed to produce offspring yet. It acknowledges that sometimes its not that people have 'put their careers first' or somehow chosen to end up still trying to conceive into their forties... what's wrong with waiting for the right person for example? I had imagined my path to motherhood to be different than it has turned out to be, but it is what it is and this book has been helpful to me. Maybe it'll be helpful to others too.

Right Time Baby: The Complete Guide to Later Motherhood
Right Time Baby: The Complete Guide to Later Motherhood by Claudia Spahr (Paperback - 2 May 2011)