5.0 out of 5 stars It really works
Published on 3 Aug. 2010 by Darkhorse

3.0 out of 5 stars Matrix reprinting using eft
It's difficult to review this book for me,I found it too complicated to follow what you are meant to do,I didn't want to get so involved,but perhaps that's just me so I don't want to be unfair to the author,sorry I don't know what else to say. Rosehip
Published 7 months ago by Rosehip

5.0 out of 5 stars It really works, 3 Aug. 2010
This review is from: Matrix Reimprinting using EFT: Rewrite Your Past, Transform Your Future (Paperback)
I have trained in EFT with one of the authors (Sasha) and also done her Matrix Re-imprinting course. In both cases I have found these techniques to be remarkably effective for a wide variety of problems, from headaches and period pains to deep-seated emotional traumas. I teach my clients how to do EFT: it takes just a few minutes and is very empowering; they can do it at home, teach it to their kids and try it on any day-to-day aches and pains without fear of side-effects.

For further therapeutic effect you can read this book and learn how to harness the power of your imagination to the EFT technique. Sasha demonstrated Matrix Re-imprinting on my lower back pain (something I have suffered from for all my adult life, and I'm no spring chicken). Afterwards my back was tingling and the ever-present ache had gone. I can honestly say I've had no pain since - that was over two years ago. She took me gently to the root of my trauma and helped me to re-imagine it. I strongly recommend this book to anyone who has an open-minded approach to healing: either their own or that of friends and loved ones. Try it: what have you got to lose but your pain?

5.0 out of 5 stars Change the way you perceive and experience EVERYTHING, 6 Oct. 2010
Highly recommended!

Karl and Sasha have written a fascinating, easy-to read book. If you want a technique for gently releasing yourself from thought and behavior patterns that no longer serve you, this book is for you.

I have had the distinct pleasure of meeting Karl Dawson during one of his seminars and of working with Sasha Allenby by phone. Both are the among the most authentic, humble, and joyful people I've ever met. They generously share their own stories throughout the book.

My two favorite things about "Matrix Reimprinting Using EFT: Rewrite Your Past, Transform Your Future:"

1 -- Easy explanations of difficult concepts, such as understanding the effects of early trauma on shaping our lives

2 -- Transcripts of Matrix sessions which give a good feel of how a Matrix Reimprinting Session proceeds.

What is Matrix Reimprinting?

Matrix Reimprinting is a new meridian tapping technique developed by EFT Master Karl Dawson. Like EFT, Matrix Reimprinting often resolves long-standing emotional and physical issues.
By changing how you perceive old events and how ingrained ideas shape your words and actions.

During a Matrix Reimprinting session, you tap on points that have been used in acupuncture for thousands of years. Most of the points used are at the ends of meridians.

Meridians are channels for energy flow just as blood vessels and arteries are channels for blood flow. Emotional, chemical and physical trauma can disrupt the flow of energy in the meridians. When the energy is obstructed, disease may result.

You can correct the flow of energy by stimulating the meridian points. In EFT and Matrix Reimprinting, you do this by tapping on them.

How is Matrix Reimprinting different from EFT?

In conventional EFT, tapping on meridian end points is used to take the emotional intensity out of a past memory. When an issue is resolved with EFT, you are able to recall your most traumatic and stressful life memories without any emotional disruption or stress. This is a useful healing strategy since most disease results from stress.

When an issue is resolved using Matrix Reimprinting, the memories associated with it are actually transformed.

During the Matrix session, you step into a memory. There, you may say and do what you wished you had said and done. You will be shown how to bring in people or tools to support you in any way that you need. You will recreate the recorded picture in your memory.

This will transform your reflexive reactions in situations that were triggering an unwanted response.

In Matrix work, you never deny that an event occurred. We do not use distraction techniques. In fact, the Matrix model recognizes that the best way to transform a situation is to be fully present in it. You will not relive the situation. Matrix Reimprinting is a very gentle technique.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just Buy It!, 30 Sept. 2010
Whatever your background in EFT, you will find this book invaluable for its excellent layout, clear explanations of the theory, thorough guide to practice, comprehensive background information and numerous fascinating case examples.

The book couldn't be any better in its easy-to-read explanations of Matrix Reimprinting and, even though I've done the training and use the technique to wonderful effect with clients every day, I still find myself reading and re-reading. Matrix is essentially very simple but like all simple things there is an art to making it easy and seamless in practice! Karl and Sasha have provided a number of creative applications and trouble-shooting techniques which have given me quite a few "Aha!" moments.

I particularly like the chapters on protocols which include those for Life Transformation, Relationship Transformation, Addiction and Habitual Behaviour, Specialist Resolution including severe trauma, phobias and allergies, and Birth and Early Years.

After some years in practice as a homeopath and EFT practitioner, it had become blindingly obvious to me that the majority, if not all, of our health problems and mental/emotional issues have their roots in the early years of our lives and in trauma, which can occur any time. I've taught students that "you can't treat the current problem successfully until you've treated the shock - shock can last for years, almost as if the body has memorised this frozen, acute state at a cellular level". I am so grateful for the insights and tools offered by Matrix Reimprinting, and for the brilliant synthesis of leading edge science, EFT and revelations about the body/mind that Karl has brought forth to everyone's benefit.

Highly recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars I didn't want to read this book, 8 Oct. 2010
I didn't want to read this book. I read it because it came highly recommended by a trusted friend, not because I have any interest in EFT. I wasn't sure that I would absorb enough from this book for it to be meaningful for me, but 'made' myself read it out of a sense of commitment to my friend.

I'm quite a practical person who squirms away from anything that seems a bit `New Age', but Sasha and Karl are so `real' in their approach to the healing power of Matrix Re-imprinting using EFT, they make it completely accessible to the people out there who wouldn't usually buy into these techniques.

There's nothing self-indulgent about this book. It's not a tale about magnifying the pain of past trauma so that you can be victorious in your triumph and use the experience to self-promote the aspiring therapist, turning past emotional baggage into credentials and earning potential. This is meaningful, practical and helpful, using gentle techniques. It doesn't encourage dramatic and heart-wrenching `re-living' of a trauma, but provides solution focussed approaches using meridian lines and NLP to empower people to feel better. What Sasha and Karl have taught me is that people who are interested in healing past traumas no longer have to face the daunting prospect of `re-living the pain' in long heart-wrenching sessions; the only `delving' into the past is to resource and empower the `younger you'. I like that!

I'm not clever enough to understand the quantum physics theory that lies behind all this, and I don't think we need to fully understand it to be able to put this fantastic technique into practice. Sasha and Karl offer clear explanations of how the technique works and that's what we need.

I was sceptical, but I have tried it. It works with life-changing results.
Thank you Karl and Sasha.

5.0 out of 5 stars Informative insights to Matrix Reimprinting, 28 Aug. 2010
An easy to read and digest book; giving clear insights and understanding to Matrix Reimprinting. I found it a great resource to how this brilliant development from EFT can transform memories and lives. The book is well presented, with additional information clearly identifiable; case studies and techniques are set part to ease location and readability. No prior knowledge of EFT is necessary, though useful. I found it heart warming to read of Karl's and Sasha's own journey to discovering EFT and Matrix Reimprinting. I would recommend it to any dedicated EFT/Matrix Reimprinting practitioner- be them lay or professional.

5.0 out of 5 stars Entering the Matrix, 3 Sept. 2010
Amazing from beginning to end. For those familiar with NLP, EFT, visualisation, meditation of any kind, this book is a 'must read'. We take a specific memory from outside ourselves, within the Field or Matrix, and rework the energy around it. The truly amazing part of it all is that, once worked, the memory is returned to our back catalogue or memories and the newly proposed energy acts like a ripple effect on all that it touched and affected since the experience first occured. Very easy to read and enjoyable throughout. My only qualm; perhaps a few too many case studies towards the end. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Be blown away - we can be happier now and then!, 1 Sept. 2010
This book shows how healing can be achieved profoundly at every level, it's enough to blow your mind. The best read and text book I have on my shelf!

5.0 out of 5 stars Taking EFT to the Next Level!, 20 July 2010
Experienced EFT tapping practitioners, coaches, healers, trainers - and anyone interested in any aspect of body-mind/energy healing - will find this book a powerful, inspiring and practical introduction to energy psychology plus a beacon for the newest advances in alternative energy healing originated by Karl Dawson and developed by his co-author, life coach Sasha Allenby, who says it helped heal her bi-polar disorder, ME and numerous allergies and addictions.

I like that the book describes the Science behind Matrix Reimprinting and why it works, including the latest information on the Matrix or Field, the New Biology, the body-mind connection, and the physiology of stress and trauma. Many of us are familiar with aspects of this from books and DVDs like What The Bleep Do We Know!? [DVD] and The Secret". This book pulls this all together with cutting edge information including where the beliefs we carry originate - as per Bruce Lipton's "biology of belief" and how the traumas of early childhood set this up by staying frozen in time and replaying in our adult lives. After that the book explains how to "REIMPRINT" a new empowering memory into your matrix, mind, body and heart. I love the idea that the cells of our body cannot be in protect and repair mode at the same time...a concept proven by Bruce Lipton in The Biology of Belief: Unleashing the Power of Consciousness, Matter and Miracles.

So the key to health and wellbeing is to release, delete and clear the traumas running in your body-mind system and then reprogram them positively (the Law of Attraction in action).

It works! I'm excited to be integrating this into my own work with powerful results. As an intuitive energy coach and author of You Can Break-Free Fast: 3 Simple Steps to Get Unstuck and Attract the Life You Love I have already proven the success of EFT and the Law of Attraction in my own life and in helping hundreds of clients to get unstuck and break free from the past as they heal the part of them that is "frozen in time". I call that part the "Inner Child" though it can also be a teen or a more recent trauma in adulthood. Karl and Sasha refer to this as the ECHO or Energy Consciousness Hologram and the whole time during a session we are dialoguing and tapping on this ECHO.

The point is: Matrix Reimprinting works magically and my work and life have been boosted by the examples and dramatic case studies in this brilliant book.

UPDATE - One year after writing this enthusiastic review (it's now June 2011)Karl Dawson has appointed me as a Matrix Reimprinting Trainer and I have developed a one-day Matrix Goals Reimprinting workshop for Goal-Setting-and-Getting. So it's certainly upped my own level of success as I am taking the training to Malaysia, South Africa and countries worldwide.

4.0 out of 5 stars EFT Enhancement, 15 April 2011
This well written book explains how the already powerful EFT system can be enhanced. It enables the reader to use EFT to a greater degree in overcoming the control that the subconscious mind has in ruling our everyday lives. It shows how past trauma can not only be neutralized but also that it can be re-written.

5.0 out of 5 stars Matrix reimprinting using EFT, 6 May 2012
This book by Karl Dawson and Sasha Allenby gave me more than it promises. The book is extremely exciting and its just wonderful. It helped me quit smoking without efforts. It was so easy cause of the information of this book. Life changing book.

Matrix Reimprinting using EFT: Rewrite Your Past, Transform Your Future