5.0 out of 5 stars An amazing journey into the quantum field
In his entertaining lecture David Hamilton give us a simple and easy to understand explanation of quantum field healing. Better still he guides the listener through a powerful meditation to demonstrate the effectiveness of this amazing technique in a very real and practical way. Well worth every penny.
Published on 10 Sep 2010 by Anne Marshall

1.0 out of 5 stars Dr, David Hamilton
An excellent CD that I am enjoying using.
Published 2 months ago by Shirley Eastick

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars An amazing journey into the quantum field, 10 Sep 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Work!!, 16 Sep 2010
J. Barton "Jan Barton" (Devon UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Quantum Field Healing (Audio CD)
David is an inspirational speaker and entertaining at the same time. I have seen him twice and read his books. This CD is easy to listen to and I would wholly recommend any of his work, especially if you are struggling with ill health.

5.0 out of 5 stars Learning about yourself, 25 Sep 2010
Marie Fagan "Brown bear" (Warrington England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Quantum Field Healing (Audio CD)
I first heard of David Hamilton through his book 'It's the Thought that Counts.' This opened my mind to proof that we can heal ourselves. 'Quantum Field Healing.' shows how we can go further and take control. I have most of his books now as well as this. They're not only easily understood, they're amazing!

5.0 out of 5 stars Clear and concise, a must listen to for anyone with a painful condition, 21 April 2012
This review is from: Quantum Field Healing (Audio CD)
A clear concise and easy to follow explanation of quantum theory.
By nature, I am sceptical of many of the claims made for the various self-healing therapies. After following the guided instruction on the last track, I gained significant pain relief from a condition called plantar fasciitis. This very painful heel condition had been with me for 5 months. I know a number of people who have had cortisone injections into their heel with varying success.
I have listened to the CD several times, each time the pain lessens, and I am pain free for extended periods. Now almost totally pain free.
If you suffer any painful condition, you must listen to this CD

5.0 out of 5 stars How to heal yourself, 11 Sep 2010
This review is from: Quantum Field Healing (Audio CD)
I highly recommend this CD for anyone who has been to one of David's talks on Quantum Healing. He explains visualisation and self-healing in an easy and accessible way, with some humour. The guided visualisation is clear and concise. It may take some time to become used to his Glaswegian accent, which is all part of his charm.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 4 Feb 2014
This review is from: Quantum Field Healing (Audio CD)
As a Reiki Master I have been working for a while now with energy but I am also a psychologist so very much interested in the science. I am aware of the power of positive thinking but it can be hard hard to keep to. Having the science behind why it works is a great help and guides you to using the correct visualisations and affirmations for you. Other approaches I have read into just give you any affirmation to try and repeat over and over. After reading How the mind can heal the body and listening to the QFH CD, they now feel a bit like being given lines at school. Repetition was never a great learning exercise. The brain needs something active to equate it to. I have been using the visualisations for the last three weeks and have experienced some vivid dreams afterwards. A bit like my brain has processed something and is now re-filing it. I also feel a lot more calm at a deeper level.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic CD, 28 May 2013
This review is from: Quantum Field Healing (Audio CD)
Helped me understand the workings of the universe! A great deal of food for thought if it doesn't blow your mind to think about it.
It made sense to me of everything else about life and the mysteries of things such as Astrology, psychic matters and healing etc.
It was the missing link to my understanding that brought everything else I ever knew or experienced together.

5.0 out of 5 stars David Hamilton, 7 Jun 2012
This review is from: Quantum Field Healing (Audio CD)
All I can say about this is BRILLANT I am listening to him everyday very relaxing and healing, lovely man, great meditation, cannot get enough of this positive energy

5.0 out of 5 stars Says it all, 17 Mar 2014
Mr. S. Farrall "FAZZA" (PETERBOROUGH, ENGLAND) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Quantum Field Healing (Audio CD)
Excellent CD with meditation. Saves reading a book. If you are into Healing this should be a definite purchase. Well researched,

5.0 out of 5 stars Super!, 14 Feb 2014
Patricia Lee (Kent United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Quantum Field Healing (Audio CD)
This is a really good buy. David Hamilton explains everything clearly, and with some humour. It's very easy to listen to, and understand, (and I personally love his scots accent.) The guided meditation at the end is very helpful. I will be using this recording a lot. Excellent value for money!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Quantum Field Healing
Quantum Field Healing by Dr. David PhD PhD (Audio CD - 2 Aug 2010)