5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent guide to the sixth sense
Published on 18 Oct. 2012 by Jo W

3.0 out of 5 stars could be better
i was expecting a lot better, I found that Heidi was giving ideas on various things regarding mediumship etc, but wasn't telling me how to go about doing it, I also noticed several times that she advised her courses for more information which I didn't like, I wont rush to buy anymore of her books, dissapointed
Published 1 month ago by Mrs. G. D. Hardy

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent guide to the sixth sense, 18 Oct. 2012
This review is from: The Intelligent Guide to the Sixth Sense (Paperback)
I have read countless books on spiritual and psychic development and can truly say that this is the finest book I have read for the beginner and those who are wondering about what it's all about, where to go next and what in the worlds may be happening to them! Heidi gives clear and concise guidance about the spiritual and psychic pathway, it's highs, lows, pitfalls and what one may expect on the journey. Using her own and others real-life examples this is a must-have book for anyone looking to find out more about the Sensitives World.

5.0 out of 5 stars Intelligent Guide to the Sixth Sense., 7 Aug. 2014
Anita "Anita" (Cardiff, Wales, UK) - See all my reviews
This ebook is a definite must-have for all who are interested in the Sixth Sense. It is clear, concise and tackles the subject in a no-nonsense way, and is an excellent read. Buy it - you won't be sorry.

5.0 out of 5 stars An inspirational author and a remarkable book, 21 Oct. 2012
This review is from: The Intelligent Guide to the Sixth Sense (Paperback)
I first met Heidi at her workshop during the Mind Body and Soul event at Olympia this September. Heidi talked us through some of the `signs' that can indicate a developing sixth sense, she shared her own experiences and demonstrated her own skills by describing perfectly the abilities and characteristics of some group volunteers (me being one of them!)

I picked up `The Intelligent Guide to the Sixth Sense' after the workshop and I read it from cover to cover within just two days. Heidi's style of writing is down to earth and easy to read, yet she still teaches and inspires very effectively. Using her own experiences and those of others, she gently and simply explains the path of developing your psychic skills - a blessing when you're still a little unsure of what these powers will mean to your life from hereon.

I now know that my purpose in life is to heal and that's why I'm planning a complete change to my life to become a holistic therapist. I'm ready to embrace my clairsentient talents and develop them so much further. In fact, I will be booking on Heidi's psychic course soon.

If anyone is interested in learning more about sensitive and psychic powers and/or want to understand and develop their own skills, then I fully recommend they read this book.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very in depth, 1 July 2014
This review is from: The Intelligent Guide to the Sixth Sense (Paperback)
This book covers topics I have often wondered about and answers questions I often had regarding the steps of psychic development I such a unique way! Thank you Heidi!

5.0 out of 5 stars A very good book which offers some interesting ideas to use in ..., 22 Mar. 2015
S. Saiet (Jersey, Channel Islands) - See all my reviews
A very good book which offers some interesting ideas to use in every day life. I learned a lot and loved how easy it was to read.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great book, written in a no-nonsense way, 17 Jan. 2015
Lots of information, advice, clarity. Great book, written in a no-nonsense way.

3.0 out of 5 stars could be better, 13 May 2015

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 4 Nov. 2014
This review is from: The Intelligent Guide to the Sixth Sense (Paperback)
A great book, really enjoyed reading it, everything explained in detail, which is so true and makes perfect sense

4.0 out of 5 stars Sixth Sense, 30 July 2014
Very informative although I don't think I have a sixth sense. Great read to know if you are or not!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 4 Jan. 2015
This review is from: The Intelligent Guide to the Sixth Sense (Paperback)
This is a brilliant book and one for all to read, also try Elaine Tyleys book Horses Voice

The Intelligent Guide to the Sixth Sense
The Intelligent Guide to the Sixth Sense by Heidi Sawyer (Paperback - 2 Aug. 2010)