5.0 out of 5 stars A Guide to a Powerful Spirit, 4 May 2011
"The Power of Your Spirit" is an important book on making a connection with your higher self (spirit). As Sonia mentions, this connection helps and nourishes regardless of outside circumstances. "The Power of Your Spirit" is written with the essence of an abundance of love, and is an empowering guide that helps increase the ability to be graceful, creative, and inspired even when events turn out differently than expected. I also enjoyed reading this book because it serves as a gentle reminder on why it is essential and healing for the soul to make a connection with the higher self (spirit daily). I am glad to have a book like this to remind me of the importance of connecting with your own spirit. I have noticed in my own life that my own intuition and creativity have been increasing more and more each day as a result of my conscious intent to connect with my spirit (higher self, soul). The following is some of the helpful details that Sonia Choquette includes in "The Power of Your Spirit"

1) An innovative "Asking the Questions" journal idea that is on page 131.
2) There are tips for keeping your spirit burning strong (such as physical movement and meditation)(pg. 144)
3) There are certain questions to ask to assist in making the shift of increasing a personal connection with the spirit energy (higher self, soul) that is on page 89.

This book is a definite guide to add to a personal library for anyone who is aware and/or open to connecting their higher self (spirit, soul) and would like to have a guide to read and appy the ideas contained within for increasing a connection to the spirit (higher self, soul).

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved this!, 21 July 2011
This is the first audio book Ive had of any genre and after listening to this Im rushing out to buy another one.

This CD has hit so many nails on the head for me and its very easy to listen to, has a lovely pace and the content of it has really changed my perspective, and dare I say, approach to life in alot of different ways.

Ive always been interested in spiritual subjects, but have never previously read, or listened to Sonia Choquette.

Her voice took a little for me to get used to as I found her accent affected me a bit, but once I got used to hearing her voice then I couldnt wait to here more!.

If you are stressed / fed up / feeling a lack of love for your life and generally feel a bit like a sinking ship then Id really suggest this audio cd or book version of 'the power of your spirit'.

I believe you can take as little or as much as you want from this, but I must say that I loved it!!

5.0 out of 5 stars truly enlightening, 9 July 2011
Andrew J. Bennett (warwickshire, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Power of Your Spirit: A Guide to Joyful Living (Paperback)
I found this book to be both informative and enjoyable. Many of the examples of case studies given were relevant (perhaps too close for comfort) to my personal situation and provided guidance and inspiration to effect positive change. Not just a book to read, a book to get involved with.

5.0 out of 5 stars wonderful insightful read, 18 Nov. 2011
A wonderful book that has the power to make you get one step closer to your true self. Unasuming, yet powerful discourse gifted with the invaluable power to transform. Would definitely recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars So powerful took hard work and deep searching within to ..., 13 Dec. 2014
So powerful took hard work and deep searching within to fill in the questions truthfully I think it will be a life changing experience for me, giving the real me to be true to myself WOW My future feels so exciting

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 24 July 2014
would recommend

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 14 Oct. 2014
great book

The Power of Your Spirit: A Guide to Joyful Living
The Power of Your Spirit: A Guide to Joyful Living by Sonia Choquette (Paperback - 28 Jun. 2011)