4.0 out of 5 stars me and quantum leaps, 22 Oct 2010
M. M. Thyr (Madrid, Spain) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Secret of 2012 and a New World Age: Understanding Fractal Time (Paperback)
Although I had to re-read some paragraphs and wrap my head around some theories such as quantums, for anyone whose scientific notions rate above cookbooks, this should be plenty easy to read. It is concise and doesn't delve into twilight zone theories about what may befall us at midnight, Dec 21, 2012. It is more an exposee of ancient prophecies and the author's, evidently well-researched, interpretations of them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brave new world?, 1 Dec 2011
Mr. N. C. Gravette (UK) - See all my reviews
This is a wonderful book. It taught me all that I needed to know about 21 Dec 12 and the Maya predictions. His reseach has nullified all the press rantings about the 'End of the World' and demonstrated that we can build a truly marvellous future if we only work together. Can we? I'm not sure but at least we should try. I did not understand quite how 'fractals' came into it all. Perhaps it would be best to read it again, and again.

5.0 out of 5 stars brillilant, 23 April 2013
Gregg Braden never disappoints and his explanation of fractal time and how to calculate it's application in your own life is concise, easy to follow and the maths is pretty simple. Highly instructive and fascinating how you can identify patterns occurring and recurring in your own life and thus deal with them. a must.

ARRAY(0xa679bdbc)