Format: Paperback|Change

on 19 March 2010
David is a wonderful writer making what we thought we knew come alive. How we feel has a massive impact on our health. His humour and writing style makes it an easy read while insightful. I love the real life stories and will be doing his 21 day challenge. Just reading this book makes you feel healthy. A wonderful contribution which makes me wonder how we can make this accessible to what most of the pill popping culture is missing out at the moment. Fantastic!
on 2 July 2010
David Hamilton's book focuses on a really important topic and has lots of examples of how kindness can improve health and happiness to the giver and the receiver and lots of scientific studies to back his claims up.

I found the information on how kindness and trust can help build economic fortunes particularly interesting and in constrast to other things I have mistakenly picked up.

Well worth a read and a re-read.
on 23 October 2010
In Davids own style, of course, this is another one of his thought provoking books .This is a man who is driven by his research ( he was once a highly paid scientist ) but makes all his findings accessible, appropriate and entertaining !
I find the writing at times a bit repetitive but he makes his point .
As a speaker he is very charismatic and would highly recommend going to see as his books then seem to make more sense as they reflect his energy and his personality and you understand them a bit more , strange I know but true !
on 14 April 2010
I read a review in the Sunday Mail about this book - kindness is something that is important to me - so this book was something that I had to read.

The book is great - setting out the context for kindness and then the benefits to both others and your self.

Glad to have found this book
on 19 May 2010
The book is well writen , BUT, too many facts from polls taken, year, number of people, ect. so it is not an easy read, it would have been nice if he would have just writen it as if he was talking to you! but alas, no. you tend to keep skipping pages of data that are of no interest to (me).
on 21 December 2011
I just love this book. If we all practised being kind, what a Wonderful World it would be.
Everyone should read it!
on 22 February 2013
The servce is excellent and the book is excellent. I would recommend it to other people as well. I am happy
on 26 July 2010
Excellant book, so apt on how people react to others kindness, also highlights our own patterns, a great book
on 24 February 2014
Got this for my mum and she has found it brilliant. A great read and a great gift for anyone. Thank you.
on 1 June 2013
Good product as usual. I have used the product on many occasions and always found the to be first class