Format: Paperback|Change

on 10 June 2015
Kindness is something we all need more of in life. This book inspired me and made me think more deeply. More importantly I think it has made me more kind.
on 25 May 2015
A really good book that I have read twice and will probably read again as there is always more to absorb.
on 7 March 2015
Very interesting book. If more people read and took note of it what a better world it would be.
on 16 February 2015
Excellent book! Beautifully written and so easy to understand.
on 9 February 2015
If you read contemporary biochemical studies, you'll discover that there are alternative interpretations.
on 22 January 2015
A really important message and explained in such an easy way. Your physical body really is deeply affected by what you think and feel. Being kind isn't just about being kind for others sake, do yourself a favour and be kind.
on 23 October 2014
Repetitive if you have read any other of Dr Hamiltons books, but ok read
on 21 August 2014
Ok
on 28 March 2014
I chose this rating....because I found it quite difficult to read.....but the message is good.. A good buy makes one think!!
on 24 February 2014
Got this for my mum and she has found it brilliant. A great read and a great gift for anyone. Thank you.