5.0 out of 5 stars Truely Inspiring
This is a wonderful book for anyone who feels thay have lost their way in life. Having suffered from Clinical Depression for many years, this book has provided me with a real source of inspiration and comfort.
Published on 18 Aug 2005

3.0 out of 5 stars pleasantly ok
This is a pleasant dip-in book with some thoughful insights and musings on life - however there are a lot of books of this nature out there and this one does not stand out as anything extra special.
Published on 18 Jun 2009 by marianne

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Truely Inspiring, 18 Aug 2005

5.0 out of 5 stars Uplifting & Inspirational, 31 Dec 2004
By A Customer
I loved this book. I keep it by the side of my bed and dip into it when i need something to uplift or inspire me. The stories are very short, so its easy to find time to read them, although some stories are so beautiful, that i've savoured them for days, before reading the next story. I found this book very useful for my spiritual growth and keeping a smile on my face. Doesn't get much better than that.

5.0 out of 5 stars Looking and finding the AHA! moments., 1 Nov 2005
Robert Hale (London United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Lesley Garner is a humanitarian with a driving yet delicate curiosity about what we human beings can do to live our life in the fullest way - whilst negotiating our inevitable challenges and hardships.
This book is full of eclectic and personal experiences that strike many chords of truth. By telling colourful and often emotional stories of what has worked for her, the book offers enlightenment and advice. A fascinating and gently humourous treasure!

5.0 out of 5 stars Practical wisdom, 30 Sep 2005
By A Customer
This book is the result of years of personal research, distilled into wonderful gems of wisdom, written in an easy and accessible style. I find them just as useful in my everyday business life, negotiating the minefield of the workplace, as I do in my relationships at home or times of recreation.
It's a book to dip into, seize a well-honed idea and live it for a while in order to integrate it into one's life. An everyday "bible" for the everyman in all of us.

5.0 out of 5 stars Everything I've ever done..review, 20 Dec 2004
By A Customer
This book is perfect for dipping into when you need a lift or some inspiriation. I would recommend it to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comprehensive, practical and inspirational, 24 Mar 2009
This is simply an excellent book. I have read many (at least 30 or 40)self help and positive thinking books over the years but this one is the best one I have ever read. It captures so much in so few words. Each chapter (or essay) of which there are 50, conveys all the information I have gained from a traditional self help book in just a few pages. So, you get 50 pieces of practical advice, which is wonderful and saves having to buy books on specialist topics. If you are depressed or just bored with life, then buy this book, it may give you the kick up the backside you need to change your life or aspects of it for the better. I think it would be virtually impossible for any reader not gain something life changing from this book. The book has pointed me in the direction of many areas I didn't know well enough to explore any further, but now I have the confidence to do so. Also, the book is very well written and I feel proud that a British author has written this book. Far too many self help books are written by American authors and their style of writing and their unempathetic tone can be really offputting, so well done Lesly Garner!

4.0 out of 5 stars better than i thought, 28 Feb 2009
not bad at all better than i thought in fact...i did get a bit bored by the end of all the loveliness...but that's not too bad a thing...try it you may pick up a little aha moment for yourself!!

3.0 out of 5 stars pleasantly ok, 18 Jun 2009
marianne (cork, ireland) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars This works!!!, 5 Jan 2010
L. A. Simon (South Africa) - See all my reviews
A little book absolutely jam-packed with inspiration and delight. This will be THE BOOK that I give to friends this year.

5.0 out of 5 stars The perfect little book, 14 Aug 2007
L. Vila Moronatti (Madrid, Spain) - See all my reviews
Full of wisdom, bright and very usefull advice. Works better and faster than any pill.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Everything I've Ever Done That Worked
Everything I've Ever Done That Worked by Lesley Garner (Paperback - 3 May 2010)