5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!!!
Amazing!!Brilliant!! Awesome!! Funny!! Inspiritational!!! I could go on and on. This has to be the best book I have ever read in the "self help" category, (for want of a better term!) and I've read a few. Really made me sit up and start to do something. Michael has a knack of making me laugh and think at the same time. I am putting his ideas into action and they are...
Published on 27 Sept. 2006 by Jan

3.0 out of 5 stars An Enjoyable Read
It's been a while now since I read both this author's books and listened to his CDs, so I can give a more considered review. I'm generally sceptical about self-help books (despite the fact that I find myself reading a lot of them!) but I think this author is one of the best self-help "gurus" out there. I found new insights, such as "where there's a way, there's a will"...
Published on 21 May 2008 by Mr. A. D. Lennard

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Inspirational and motivational - buy this book., 9 Sept. 2007
Mr. D. M. Beesley "Daryl" (Leyland, Lancs. UK) - See all my reviews
Well what can I say, other than what an inspiring and success generating book. Michael Neil is one of the most inspirational people I have come across to date. He's a coach to Hollywood stars and others. He makes you realize what makes you go wow and sets up theories on how to follow your dreams and goals, buy it!

3.0 out of 5 stars could do better, 14 Jan. 2008
Well, the proof of the pudding is in the eating. Now this book has had rave reviews. It is nice to read, easy on the eye and Michael's approach is friendly.

Personally, however, I felt that Michael's style is most suited to the bored middle aged housewife. I don't think his style has much appeal to young adults or people experiencing genuine difficulty in life. I found the photograph on the front cover a little bit 'in yer face' as well.

You can have what you want? Well maybe at a conceptual level and certainly that's good to know, but personally I have had difficulty manifesting that into reality up to now, having bought the book almost a year ago.

That said, I would not want to dissuade anyone from buying this book - as I have said it is pleasant to read and does have good ideas in it. The author's heart is in the right place I think. Perhaps you will fare better with it than I have.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 11 Aug. 2014
nice

3.0 out of 5 stars A bit heavy going, with some very 'out there' ideas..., 16 Feb. 2013
D. Blake (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: You Can Have What You Want (Paperback)
What I've read so far has some very 'odd' exercises, which may take a while to 'get my head around'.

3.0 out of 5 stars All true but..., 16 Nov. 2006
Seani Fool (Byron Bay, Australia) - See all my reviews
Of course we can have what we want using Neill's techniques and inspiration, and it is wonderful to know that we can have what we want. Readers can change their lives forever and manifest their truest dreams. What more could we want?

The main thing lacking from this philosophy, and from this book, is an awareness of social and environmental responsibility. Just because we can have it, doesn't mean we should have it.

We are creatures that interplay with a world that goes beyond our own desires and whims. The larger world needs to be taken into account with all of this kind of wish-come-true self-inspired dream-fulfillment. The book is wonderful, but I really wish the author would remind us that we are a part of a planet and eco-system that depends on us being aware of the needs of others.

3.0 out of 5 stars you can have what you want, 12 April 2010
Quite good.Read better.Chose this author as he was on a local comedy series as Randy in Satellite City.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

You Can Have What You Want
You Can Have What You Want by Michael Neill (Paperback - 26 Feb. 2009)