5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Book!
Published on 14 Nov 2006 by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars interesting exercises .
I liked the exercises given for mediumship development, I thought the tarot pages a bit daunting . All in all a good book, but there are so many like it out there.
Published 7 months ago by sheba

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Book!, 14 Nov 2006
This book is totally different from all the other books I have read, written by mediums. Ive found that alot of the other books usually end up being about someones life story. This one shows the reader exactly how its done and how to try these things for themselves. Its not airy fairy, its down to earth and all the exercises are ones you can fit in with your daily life.

David has dispelled some of the myths surrounding tarot cards, and explains the reasons behind the rituals of meditation, gives us a starting point with astrology and shows us what chakras are and how to use numerology. He helps us delve into our past lives and give us understanding to the habits we have in this life and how to overcome them. He teaches people survival techniques in the swamp of a material world, and they work!

Interspersed with events from Davids own life, we get a greater understanding of the teacher as well as his teachings.

After reading this book Ive felt stronger than ive felt in the past, I can face problems by remembering that "this too shall pass". The meditations give me a break from the modern world, and everything else helps me understand why I am the way I am.

Time for tea and biscuits!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars I love the book, 20 Dec 2006
Nathalie (The Netherlands) - See all my reviews
I love the book. It is light, and it is not full of self-importance like some other books I've read. Sometimes David is holding a mirror in front of your face, and you are forced to look at yourself and what you are doing, but it is always in a gentle humorous way.

The exercises are fun to do, and you learn something about yourself and loved ones in the process.

This book is easy to read, and is for people who are just starting on their spiritual journey, as well as for the ones who travelled down the road a bit farther.

A must have for people who are interested in spiritual development.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent book, 1 Dec 2007
At first I was not sure if the book was for me as I thought it would be more about Astrology as David Wells is in the main one of these. I however found this book awesome. It helps you in Visualization techniques and explains so many things to anyone following a Spiritual path. I cannot recommend this book enough. His advice on the Tarot, Astrology and crystals is just a few of the things he helps with but I found more than anything he helped me to focus on meeting guides and he has also helped me to embrace my Eternity. Wonderful book by a brilliant man. Best book I have read so far and I have brought many

5.0 out of 5 stars Completely Wonderful!, 19 April 2007
K. Macmillan (Glasgow, Scotland) - See all my reviews
I love this book!!

It's SO accessible! As a relative beginner to developing my psychic ability, I found this book to be an invaluable tool. David guides you supportively through topics like Astrology, Meditation, Energy, Past Lives, Guides, Tarot and Numerology. He offers a solid introduction to all of these topics as well as providing encouraging and enlightening anecdotes from his own life experiences. For every step you take in the book, David also provides you with crystal-clear guided meditations and suggestions for keeping your own personal development journal. He gives you solid indispensible information on each of these topics while pointing you in the right direction for further study.

He has such a lovely, uplifting and comforting style of writing - so much so, I could not put the book down! You feel like David is there with you every step of the way. It is quite simply, a must-have for anyone who is interested in this topic.

Buy it - You will not regret it!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant book by a brilliant author, 16 Mar 2008
Clair Rook (North East Lincs, UK) - See all my reviews
Not usually given to gushing praise, I wish to do just that - this book is fantastic. Not knowing what to expect, but hoping for something practical that would help me realise my potential, I was not disappointed. The book is straight forward and to the point, whilst always being engaging, and humourous too. He covers many areas, simply and articulately explaining aspects of Astrology, meditation, the Chakras, past lives, Tarot (brilliantly, I may add), and Numerology, dispelling myths and confirming truths as he does so. David reveals a little of himself, too, but cleverly does this in such a way as to illuminate the subject, not himself. I enjoyed reading this book, and am grateful for all it has offered me. It's like having a friend guiding you - I'm inspired to continue my journey of self discovery and psychic awareness, and have David with me in book form to help me do it.
Fantastic - if you've read this far and not already bought it....what are you waiting for!

5.0 out of 5 stars a job well done, 27 April 2007
Having found David Wells interesting and intelligent on Living TV's Most Haunted I wanted to see if this translated to his book - and it most certainly does. I read it from cover to cover, not stopping to undertake the exercises - yet but most certainly will. The practical explanations were just what I was after, as a previous reviewer said often these types of books turn into case studies and life histories and I am found asking 'yes but how can I use this information to help me?' David not only answers these questions but he touches on all areas like numerology, past lives, tarot offering clear explanations and down to earth practical step by step guides - and what is more his philosophy of finishing on tea and biscuits after each exercise more than chimes with my own thinking !! buy this book and more biscuits !

5.0 out of 5 stars Really helps!, 8 Feb 2009
Ms. C. Maeer "Cosmicstar" (Westmidlands) - See all my reviews
I would suggest anyone wanting to know more about Psychic Development to read this Book. Full of new tips and amazing guides to follow to help you improve your skills. Also you get a feel for who the Author is and what he is teaching you.

5.0 out of 5 stars for all wanting an easy to read guide, 15 Mar 2007
This book is for anyone who wants a no nonsense guide to developing your psychic side and covers loads of topics, I particularly liked the numerology section which gives you your life blue print numbers.

You can then put them on the lotto.

Good luck!!

5.0 out of 5 stars David the Guru, 10 Jan 2008
This book is a must for all you budding mediums out there. Pack full with meditation tips and handy hints on improving your Tarot reading skills. This is one of my books I will never lend or give away. David Wells you are truly my Guru.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Book!, 15 Aug 2007
This book is a must buy if you are starting of as a beginner or already psychic or a psychic medium it gives a step by step guide to help you inprove your skills as a psychic.
It is a must have if you are just starting out. He gets straight to the point and you don't have to skip pages just to find information to help you.
I would recommend this to anyone.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›