5.0 out of 5 stars Self-help, 25 Nov 2009
Susan (West Country, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Truth Heals: What You Hide Can Hurt You (Paperback)
Just read this book, given the copy to my sister so I am buying another copy to re-read - a new slant on 'clearing emotional clutter'. If you know that you need to clear your energy centres of blocks that impede your progress - read this. Simply written by a woman who went to hell and back. A guide for those of us who have the courage and self-awareness to follow the simple guidance to clear stress/dis-ease held at each energy centre in order to move forward with our lives. Excellent.

5.0 out of 5 stars The book I was waiting for, 24 Feb 2013
It nurtured me back to my emotional and physical health. Praise to the courage and the generosity of Mrs. King.

5.0 out of 5 stars Truth Heals, 6 July 2010
This review is from: Truth Heals: What You Hide Can Hurt You (Paperback)
This book is a deeply honest, personal and inspirational account of a life begun in turmoil and chaos, as well as a wonderful guide to what it takes to be a great healer.
I attended a workshop of Deborahs without knowing anything about her, but was completley blown away by her approach to healing, fast, no nonsense, deep.
She shared bits of her own story, along with anecdotes, universal truths and wisdom, and worked one to one with individuals on stage, as well as sharing the healing energy generated with the whole room.
The book is the same. Its fast paced, intimate, insightful, simple and a deeply healing read. When someone exposes themselves without shame, and with no emotional entanglement,as Deborah does in her book, the truth and healing resonate far and wide. The chakra guides are some of the easiest to work with and utilise in your own life.
If you get a chance to see her at an event, do, but I would recommend this book to anyone, novice or experienced.

5.0 out of 5 stars fab book, 8 Jan 2012
This review is from: Truth Heals: What You Hide Can Hurt You (Paperback)
fabulous book which i bought for myself and then this one for a xmas pressie for dear friend who also loved it.

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING!, 19 Jun 2010
Ida Elisabeth Ravn (Paris, France) - See all my reviews
I love every single page in this book.. Deborah is amazing. I have learnt so much about myself
and others. I would like everyone to read it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Truth heals, 10 Feb 2010
Renee "Renee" (West Midlands, U.K) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Truth Heals: What You Hide Can Hurt You (Paperback)
This is a very easy to read and understand book. Very informative. I have learnt a great deal from this book. Would recommend to my friends

Truth Heals: What You Hide Can Hurt You
Truth Heals: What You Hide Can Hurt You by Deborah King (Paperback - 7 Sep 2009)
7.85