5.0 out of 5 stars Stop the excuses
Published on 17 Nov. 2009 by St Davies

3.0 out of 5 stars Just Another Self-help Book
I can’t tell you exactly what is wrong with this book but I simply did not enjoyed reading it. I read a lot of self-help books lately and this one does not stand up from the crowd.

It is simply just another self-help book. The idea behind the book is great – stop looking for excuses and start following your dreams.
Published 1 month ago by Dan Ionescu

5.0 out of 5 stars Stop the excuses, 17 Nov. 2009
St Davies (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Stop The Excuses!: How To Change Lifelong Thoughts (Paperback)
This is fantastic. I have read most of Wayne Dyer's books but this one is the best. It gives you hope that you can change outdated and damaging beliefs. I particularly like the way Wayne tells us that we can contact our subconscious and "talk" to it. Most other books/approaches have made out that you have to go on expensive courses (eg theta healing courses) before you can access the beliefs held in your subconscious. This is not a way of making money out of us. Thanks Wayne

5.0 out of 5 stars Stop the excuses is exactly what you can achieve, 6 July 2009
Mrs. Re Hislop "ruffie" (Cheshire England) - See all my reviews
Once again this amazing author has written another book which will cahnge how you see everything - brilliant. Just soak up the information and act upon it and yes it is life changing. Once again you can become the authentic you and not living the scripts other people have written for you- go for it and be authentic.

5.0 out of 5 stars a most wonderfully writen back, 18 July 2009
Mr. John M. Haselgrove "amandadoug" (united kingdom) - See all my reviews
Just the kind of book that i have been looking for. has helped opened my eyes to a brand new world. i would recommend this book to anyone looking to improve their emotional and spiritual life. a must have tool for todays society.

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm glad I read this one, 26 Feb. 2010
Russ. M (Coventry, England) - See all my reviews
There is a lot here that I had difficulty buying in to. However, keeping an open mind, I thought it interesting and thought provoking.

5.0 out of 5 stars A good challenge!, 5 Oct. 2009
John A. Murphy (Dublin, Ireland) - See all my reviews
Another great book from this prolific man - where does he get the time? I found this book really challenging and, at the same time, an engaging and learning experience. He really does challenge at a very basic level and I really could hear myself use the excuses he spoke of. A good reminder of how we let excuses creep into our lives, and become our truths! Read it, reflect upon it and take the action! Highly recommend it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Life changing, 13 July 2011
The thing is with these books is, you have to not only read it, but absorb it and take the action. A lot of people read these books then forget it in a few months, then say it didnt work! This book is an excellent guide to changing your thought patterns. No more excuses!.. just read it!! lol

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 10 Mar. 2012
Apart from the title this book is wonderful.
It has been written with honesty and generosity.
Very easy to read you may donot want to put it down.
The title is a bit off putting as it could sound stern and strict.
in reality this book is full of love and encouragement.
I have covered the book with some colourful paper that i find inspiring instead.
Very good for parents who want to support their children more.
I will definitely read it again.

3.0 out of 5 stars Just Another Self-help Book, 5 Mar. 2015

4.0 out of 5 stars Stop the excuses, 30 Sept. 2012
I found the book very interesting, it really makes you look at the way you make excuses, without even looking at the opportunities, you have made the excuse without even thinking about it because its easier to do !

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 2 Jan. 2012
The idea is good, we all have beliefs we need to move past, but there is nothing new here. There is very heavy reliance on quoting and rephrasing the works of others. What upset me most was being asked on page 191 to visit his daughter's retail website where she sells bags. I don't like to pay for advertising.

Stop The Excuses!: How To Change Lifelong Thoughts
Stop The Excuses!: How To Change Lifelong Thoughts by Dr. Wayne Dyer (Paperback - 1 Jun. 2009)