Format: Paperback|Change

on 17 November 2009
This is fantastic. I have read most of Wayne Dyer's books but this one is the best. It gives you hope that you can change outdated and damaging beliefs. I particularly like the way Wayne tells us that we can contact our subconscious and "talk" to it. Most other books/approaches have made out that you have to go on expensive courses (eg theta healing courses) before you can access the beliefs held in your subconscious. This is not a way of making money out of us. Thanks Wayne
on 6 July 2009
Once again this amazing author has written another book which will cahnge how you see everything - brilliant. Just soak up the information and act upon it and yes it is life changing. Once again you can become the authentic you and not living the scripts other people have written for you- go for it and be authentic.
on 18 July 2009
Just the kind of book that i have been looking for. has helped opened my eyes to a brand new world. i would recommend this book to anyone looking to improve their emotional and spiritual life. a must have tool for todays society.
on 26 February 2010
There is a lot here that I had difficulty buying in to. However, keeping an open mind, I thought it interesting and thought provoking.
on 13 July 2011
The thing is with these books is, you have to not only read it, but absorb it and take the action. A lot of people read these books then forget it in a few months, then say it didnt work! This book is an excellent guide to changing your thought patterns. No more excuses!.. just read it!! lol
on 5 October 2009
Another great book from this prolific man - where does he get the time? I found this book really challenging and, at the same time, an engaging and learning experience. He really does challenge at a very basic level and I really could hear myself use the excuses he spoke of. A good reminder of how we let excuses creep into our lives, and become our truths! Read it, reflect upon it and take the action! Highly recommend it.
on 5 March 2015
I can’t tell you exactly what is wrong with this book but I simply did not enjoyed reading it. I read a lot of self-help books lately and this one does not stand up from the crowd.

It is simply just another self-help book. The idea behind the book is great – stop looking for excuses and start following your dreams.
on 30 September 2012
I found the book very interesting, it really makes you look at the way you make excuses, without even looking at the opportunities, you have made the excuse without even thinking about it because its easier to do !
on 14 October 2015
The late great Dr Wayne Dyer is just incredible. I highly recommend this book to you.

Afterwards feel free to come see how I integrate Dr Dyer's lessons at [...]
on 8 December 2011
An extremely useful book - very clear and down-to-earth advice. To be read over and over again. It's a real must for fans of Dr Dwyer.