5.0 out of 5 stars an angelic read
I really love this book, the stories are heart warming, and if you believe in angels or spirits then you will feel as though you are not alone. I have tried some of the suggestions in this book, and be it coincidence or not...it seemed to work. So if you are a believer this book would be a wonderful read!
Published on 21 Aug 2011 by annon

3.0 out of 5 stars not as i expected
I thought it was worth the money. it was informative but told me everything I already knew. definitely well worth the price.
Published 13 months ago by lisabee

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars an angelic read, 21 Aug 2011
This review is from: Signs From Above: Angelic Messages To Guide Your Life Choices (Paperback)

5.0 out of 5 stars Signs From Above, 30 Oct 2009
G. Cooper - See all my reviews
This is a lovely, lovely book which I found very uplifting and obtained much food for thought. It provided a great 'feel good factor' and much of the contents surprisingly ring true and opened ones eyes!

5.0 out of 5 stars Signs from above, Angelic Messages to Guide your life choices, 23 Aug 2009
Very well writen and readable, truly inspirational. I would strongly recommend this book to anyone wanting to know about angels and seeking a better understnsing of the angelic realm.

5.0 out of 5 stars You wont be disappointed., 3 Sep 2009
I have this book by my bed for daily referale. I have leant it to many friends and relatives we all love it.

3.0 out of 5 stars not as i expected, 5 Jun 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars I enjoyed it very much, 27 Nov 2013
Cc Pinto "Carmen" (London, Egland) - See all my reviews
I like this book and all of her books. These are books that raise you up. Books that give you hope.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Interesting!, 15 Mar 2013
My mom passed away March 2012 and I'm always looking for ways to connect with her or for signs from her that I know she is there.

this book explains the signs loved ones and Angels send to you.

highly recommend!

2.0 out of 5 stars ANOTHER book about Angels!!, 30 Sep 2012
Doreen Virtue is a good writer but I found that THIS book didnt really tell me OR Teach me anything new about the reason that Angels are with us and why they are with us. (It is written with her Son Charles) If you are new to all things Angelic then you will love this book but if your not you will find it 'samey'.
(the book was a small pocket size paperback, for some reasom!)

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent service, 14 May 2012
This is an excellent book which is fascinated, the only problem i have is that i thought a pack of fairy cards came with it - then after receiving the book i realized that the cards were not included with this book. This is not a fault with the description it was my misunderstanding - excellent book

5.0 out of 5 stars signs from above is an amazing book!, 16 April 2012
amazing book am so pleased with wat i have read so far and its also helped with certain life issues aswell x

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

Signs From Above: Angelic Messages To Guide Your Life Choices
Signs From Above: Angelic Messages To Guide Your Life Choices by Doreen Virtue PhD (Paperback - 29 Jan 2009)
5.24