5.0 out of 5 stars Signs From Above
This is a lovely, lovely book which I found very uplifting and obtained much food for thought. It provided a great 'feel good factor' and much of the contents surprisingly ring true and opened ones eyes!
Published on 30 Oct. 2009 by G. Cooper

3.0 out of 5 stars not as i expected
I thought it was worth the money. it was informative but told me everything I already knew. definitely well worth the price.
Published on 5 Jun. 2013 by lisabee

5.0 out of 5 stars Signs From Above, 30 Oct. 2009
G. Cooper - See all my reviews
This review is from: Signs From Above: Angelic Messages To Guide Your Life Choices (Paperback)

5.0 out of 5 stars an angelic read, 21 Aug. 2011
I really love this book, the stories are heart warming, and if you believe in angels or spirits then you will feel as though you are not alone. I have tried some of the suggestions in this book, and be it coincidence or not...it seemed to work. So if you are a believer this book would be a wonderful read!

5.0 out of 5 stars Signs from above, Angelic Messages to Guide your life choices, 23 Aug. 2009
Very well writen and readable, truly inspirational. I would strongly recommend this book to anyone wanting to know about angels and seeking a better understnsing of the angelic realm.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Interesting!, 15 Mar. 2013
My mom passed away March 2012 and I'm always looking for ways to connect with her or for signs from her that I know she is there.

this book explains the signs loved ones and Angels send to you.

highly recommend!

5.0 out of 5 stars You wont be disappointed., 3 Sept. 2009
I have this book by my bed for daily referale. I have leant it to many friends and relatives we all love it.

3.0 out of 5 stars not as i expected, 5 Jun. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent service, 14 May 2012
This is an excellent book which is fascinated, the only problem i have is that i thought a pack of fairy cards came with it - then after receiving the book i realized that the cards were not included with this book. This is not a fault with the description it was my misunderstanding - excellent book

2.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointing, 27 April 2014
I love Doreen Virtue's cards, have a few packs, but this book was disappointing. A few of the incidents quoted, I have read elsewhere, so lacked originality and hence integrity in my opinion.

5.0 out of 5 stars signs from above is an amazing book!, 16 April 2012
amazing book am so pleased with wat i have read so far and its also helped with certain life issues aswell x

5.0 out of 5 stars I enjoyed it very much, 27 Nov. 2013
Cc Pinto "Carmen" (London, Egland) - See all my reviews
I like this book and all of her books. These are books that raise you up. Books that give you hope.

Signs From Above: Angelic Messages To Guide Your Life Choices
Signs From Above: Angelic Messages To Guide Your Life Choices by Doreen Virtue PhD (Paperback - 29 Jan. 2009)