4.0 out of 5 stars It meets my expectations
The book meets my expectations fully and I am happy with it. So, I can recommend it to anyone who is interested in the item.
Published 23 months ago by Edwin Metzler

2.0 out of 5 stars A disappointment
Published on 23 April 2009 by L. Hall

2.0 out of 5 stars A disappointment, 23 April 2009
L. Hall "shoe lady" (Amsterdam) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Secret Pleasures of Menopause (Paperback)
I have two of Christiane Northrup's other books which I have found very informative and have recommended highly to others. I will not, however, be recommending this one. In contrast to her other work, it is superficial and much of what she is writing about body image and self confidence has been written before.There were also a few too many superlatives for my taste. But then tastes vary and I appreciate that some women may find this book uplifting and it may help to see themselves in a more positive light.

4.0 out of 5 stars It meets my expectations, 6 Jan 2013
This review is from: Secret Pleasures of Menopause (Paperback)

3.0 out of 5 stars The Secret Pleasures of Menopause Review, 15 April 2013
Did not find it clinically very informative with very little research. A lot of repetition and not medically pertinent. Expected a lot more information.

Secret Pleasures of Menopause
Secret Pleasures of Menopause by Dr. Christiane Northrup (Paperback - 30 Oct 2008)