5.0 out of 5 stars Everything just clicked!
I have been "studying" the Law of Attraction for some time now (long before 'The Secret' came on the scene) , but my skills at manisfesting were a lot to be desired. I had read "Ask and it is Given" about 4 years ago, but just didn't connect with it; it all felt a little too "woo-woo" for me. However, more and more people have been speaking about the impact Abraham/Hicks...
Published on 4 Mar 2009 by Vanessa Vinos

1.0 out of 5 stars Not an "Abraham" fan
I don't like the Hicks, they seem to enjoy talking about the law but not telling anyone how to practice it. I always feel there's something missing from their books and it's as though they resent anyone who is using/practising the law successfully. There are better LOA books out there, try Michael Losier.
Published 5 months ago by Mavis

‹ Previous | 15 6 7 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommend, 18 Nov 2012
This review is from: Money and the Law of Attraction: Learning To Attract Wealth, Health And Happiness (Paperback)
This is the second book by Esther and Jerry Hicks I've read. The Law of Attraction was the first book that I've read, but I found this one to be better at filling in the gaps left by the first book. The pivoting process described there is priceless. I've only been practicing this for few months now, but from what I've seen so far it definitely improves your life. I am now planning to buy another book in the teachings of Abraham, to extend my knowledge. I would definitely recommend this.

5.0 out of 5 stars money and the law of attraction, 25 May 2012
So enlightening ! I just love this book it makes everything so clear awsome ! It is a must read if you are serious about making positive changes in your life.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great insight, not only about money..., 21 May 2012
This is a miraculous book. The information is proven to me in my experience. All I needed about Law of Attraction.
Highly recommend this. Make sure you have fun and you have a playful attitude in life like you had when you were in high school.

4.0 out of 5 stars Read, action and invite the law of attraction to work for you, 16 May 2012
M. Ahmed "Mubbisher Ahmed" (Swindon, UK) - See all my reviews
This is a very readable book and explains in detail how the law of attraction works and can work for you. I liked the fact that it covers a wide variety of 'real life' scenarios and how to apply the methods learnt to those scenarios and how to take the maximum benefit from them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommend someone who is looking for improvement in their life ..., 20 July 2014
wow my life has certainly changed since reading this book .So many questions I had unanswered have now been answered. Highly recommend someone who is looking for improvement in their life and soul journey to just buy it .

1.0 out of 5 stars Not believable ..., 1 July 2010
I do believe in the power of positive thinking, but the health/well-being section of this book really pushed the boundaries of what I believe is realistic. The premise that you attract ill health - including conditions such as cancer, diabetes - through "vibrating" incorrectly, and it isn't related to poor diet or genes I found difficult to go along with. The premise that you can cure yourself - without medication or assistance from doctors - I also found hard to swallow.

Yes, I do believe that by thinking positively while taking medication helps the healing process. No, I don't believe that you can cure yourself of cancer by "vibrating" correctly with no regard / assistance from medicine - Eastern, Western, or traditional.

Just my thoughts.

3.0 out of 5 stars No success as yet, but I'm quietly confident, 25 Jan 2014
Charlie Daz (South of the River) - See all my reviews
The Daz coffers being somewhat depleted, having spent a considerable amount on food and drink to celebrate the birth of the Baby Jesus, I invested in this volume in an attempt to rectify the situation. According to Esther and Jerry, all I have to do is focus on what I want and visualise myself as rich and not poor. Well, I've been visualising like billyho, as has my good lady wife, but no money has been attracted to us thus far. I wondered if perhaps I might attract more wealth to flow into our lives if I were to write a book of my own. I found that it wasn't that difficult to concoct a cocktail of pseudo religion and new-age claptrap. Mrs Daz suggested that perhaps we could also include advice from the other side. I therefore enlisted the help of Dripping Tap, the Native American spirit guide of whom I have spoken in earlier reviews. The result is The Dripping Tap Messages - A Guide to Financial Fulfilment - If you wish to avail yourself of this life-changing volume and enjoy riches beyond the dreams of avarice, send a cheque for 4 to World of Daz c/o Flat 22, 13 Ulitsa Lenina, Chassodomskaya, Uzbekistan.

5.0 out of 5 stars Right Way Round., 8 Aug 2010
W. Bell "Wazza" (Bournemouth UK) - See all my reviews
We have been doing life the wrong way round and this book flips it right over and helps to begin doing life the right way round. Start Living!

5.0 out of 5 stars ... Jerry and of course Abraham Thank you for this wonderful, 24 July 2014
Dear Esther Jerry and of course Abraham

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 17 July 2014
Great book, but needs to be read a few times to really get the concepts.

‹ Previous | 15 6 7 | Next ›